Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

I hope you all..

They are awesome! We (Brentford) got them at Wembley for the big game against Carlisle in the final of the JPT. The result is irrelevant however.

[quote user="Ben "]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]They are awesome! We (Brentford) got them at Wembley for the big game against Carlisle in the final of the JPT. The result is irrelevant however. [/quote]

You''re a Brentford fan?

[/quote]I am. [:)] I follow them cause of a friend, and as they are not in Norwich''s league, I do not mind. Not a die hard or anything. You''re a Man Utd fan? Glory hunting spastic.

[quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="Ben "]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]They are awesome! We (Brentford) got them at Wembley for the big game against Carlisle in the final of the JPT. The result is irrelevant however.
[/quote]

You''re a Brentford fan?

[/quote]I am. [:)] I follow them cause of a friend, and as they are not in Norwich''s league, I do not mind. Not a die hard or anything.

You''re a Man Utd fan? Glory hunting spastic.
[/quote]

Nope don''t know where you got that from. Norwich are my only love <3 <3 <3

[quote user="CDMullins"]5778 posts on a NCFC forum, yet you classify yourself as a Brentford fan?[/quote]CDM I am sorry if I have annoyed you or offended you or anything? [:(]Can we be friends? After all, we are all NCFC fans celebrating our promotion!!!!!!!! [:D]I follow another team, as they are not even in the same league as my beloved Norwich. If Brentford play Norwich I will want Norwich to win 100%. I am not a fan really, as I have only been to 1 game this season, and watched 2 on tv. I would say I am more of a follower. Is it a law in football that you can only like one team?

Like yes, Support no.

Were all friends here, if we all had the same opinion life would be very boring!

Though your punching/killing Marlon King post was tragic.

Ridiculous. We have one of the better home atmospheres in the country. Do the club need to constantly embarrass us with stuff like this?Clappers ffs.

"Is it a law in football that you can only like one team?"You are allowed to support up to three teams:The team of place you grew up,The team of the place you currently live,The team your Dad supportsFACT!

You are only allowed to support one team - and within that team you must only like 3 players. If you like the manager or a board member it counts the same as 2 player choices ... oh sorry, that was from a few years ago.

You can like as many teams as you want. You can only support one.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Like yes, Support no.

Were all friends here, if we all had the same opinion life would be very boring!

Though your punching/killing Marlon King post was tragic.[/quote]Do you really think I was serious?

If you''ve ever seen me, you''ll see that I''ve never been involved in any violence and hopefully never will. All I said is I wouldn''t mind doing so. Wouldn''t you?

You glory supporting low life how dare you!!!! lol just kidding i was born proctor road,(dad was in the R.A.F (coltishall) so thats why im a norwich fan, spent 20 years in Lincoln after so KEEP AN EYE ON their results, BIG day for them by the way. I also keep an eye out for my dads team Celtic but hes not as into football as me really

[quote user="itstheruddyfuture"]This clearly needs sorting out. Who do we need on the committee?[/quote]

Not the lot on the FA committee. Otherwise it will take about 8 months to reach a verdict.