Sign in to follow this  
susie b

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse...

He always seems to have favoured the away team in his appearances at Carrow Road this season, so hopefully he''ll keep that trend up and we''ll know for sure it''s not just that he has a downer on us then eh?!

[quote]He always seems to have favoured the away team in his appearances at Carrow Road this season, so hopefully he''ll keep that trend up and we''ll know for sure it''s not just that he has a downer on us the...[/quote]

I don''t think it has anything to do with favouring the away team.

I think it has more to do with favouring the "bigger" team, so he doesn''t upset anyone important...

Sadly, I think the man must have had jaundice at a young age and cannot stand the sight of yellow ever since!  Hope he proves me wrong though. 

[quote]I don''t think it has anything to do with favouring the away team. I think it has more to do with favouring the "bigger" team, so he doesn''t upset anyone important...[/quote]

I honestly thing he try''s he''s best but he''s just not good enough. I can''t believe he want his picture in the newspapers. it frightens the kids doing the paper round

That''s awful news. The premiership refs are absolute pants, but he is the paisley y-fronts of them all! We''ll get stuffed by him again on Saturday because he thinks we won''t be around next season, so he''ll upset us and not David The Lairy. For goodness'' sake Worthy, start ranting and getting on the refs'' backs, it seems to work for other managers!

Expect to see one or more of the following things tomorrow then

1). Ludicrous penalty awarded to Villa

2). Blatant penalty for Norwich not given

3). Norwich goal disallowed for no apparent reason.

4). Villa player shoots Norwich player but Riley waves play on.

5.) Norwich player sent off for breathing.

And remember...just because you''re paranoid it doesn''t mean they''re not out to get you!