Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

What a cracking day yesterday was.

Have to say that in almost 40 years of going to CR the atmosphere yesterday was one of the best I''ve ever experienced, almost constant noise and singing for the entire 90 minutes matched by a good game of football. It was obvious from the start our players were on the beach but they still managed to do enough to avoid defeat, fair play to them for that but that''s the least we have come to expect from them this season.So proud to be a yellow today, now on to City Hall on Tuesday for another celebration.

You''re right, our players looked as if they all had hangovers! However, I think that if we had been playing for the points yesterday, we would have won 3 or 4-1. And you''re right, that was a fantastic atmosphere; there were points when the N&P and the City stand were outsinging the Barclay!

Talking of the N&P comes the only thing I didn''t like about yesterday.Now obviously the Barclay is the LOUD stand, with the best atmosphere, however on the lap of honour the players seem to just walk past the N&P, yet spent about half an hour in front of the barclay. Which meant my celebrations consisted of seeing the back of all the players heads down the other end. Nevermind, eh =D

I sit in the Jarrold Stand, N&P end, and when the players started to head back towards the tunnel, 5 or 6 of them did run back towards our end to celebrate with the fans who were still there - though you did have to wait for it!

John Ruddy and his son spent quite a while in the goalmouth at our end, with little Ruddy taking shots.

Great celebrations all round, roll on Tuesday night in the city.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Have to say that in almost 40 years of going to CR the atmosphere yesterday was one of the best I''ve ever experienced, almost constant noise and singing for the entire 90 minutes matched by a good game of football. It was obvious from the start our players were on the beach but they still managed to do enough to avoid defeat, fair play to them for that but that''s the least we have come to expect from them this season.
So proud to be a yellow today, now on to City Hall on Tuesday for another celebration.
[/quote]

agreed and the celibrations at the end were brilliant