Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Will Lambert have to work on his PR for next season?

He will be in front of the camera''s far more than any other time in his managerial career. He is always economical with the comments, so will this come hard to him?

If lambert doesn''t want to answer a question, he wont. All the players and Staff get media training anyway so it should all be ok. All he will have to say next season is

"I didn''t see it, ill have to look again"

Yes, comes across as very serious and slightly retiring (certainly compared with a few other managers). Martin O''Neill but without the volubility. Gives the impression he doesn''t ever want to let his guard down.

No I hope he remains the same, a lot of people are obsessed with charismatic managers who play the media, I''d rather have one who gets the results without drawing too much attention to themselves.

The one thing that NCFC (but not Paul Lambert) need to learn next season is that is if they treat the BBC, Sky and the National Press in the same way as they treat the local media they''ll be in for a bumpy ride.

01603 760760 is the main number fro the club, hopefully someone there can help you. Possible that the cleaners handed them in.

I expect Delia will take over the role again now we''re back in the big time.....

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I expect Delia will take over the role again now we''re back in the big time.....[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/stock-vector-bored-brown-cartoon-beagle-dog-yawning-18198091.jpg[/IMG]

I hope Paul Lambert stays exactly how he is and doesn''t change a bit.  It can be ''fun'' to have an Ian Holloway type manager but it can lead to some unwanted things like fines.  Lambert may well get a couple of fines for his touchline behaviour but he will never get one for his comments after the game and thats how it should be.  Lambert will keep it simple and possibly boring but he will never say the wrong thing.