Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Leroy Mistake on FLS

Did anyone else notice his mistake?About us being 5-0 up in the FA cup at Portland Road earlier in the season? With somthing about Holt getting sent off?Since then we''ve gone on to get back to back promotions! I guess we wont be getting poor coverage like that again for a good few seasons!

I heard him say he remembers watching us at Paulton Rovers and even when we were 5-0 up we were still relentless and Lambert has installed this ongoing confidence into the team to never let up in matches, but can''t remember him mentioning Holt getting sent off.

Ah yes he said Holt looked like he was going to get sent off, or willing to risk it otherwise.

Slighty different but did anyone else see the mistake in the programme yesterday? It was the page where they put numbers and there relevance to NCFC and I think it was ''8 - The Number of Doubles Norwich City have done over opposing teams this season'' or something like that and Preston North End were on the list?! I do believe we drew 1-1 with them in March?! Sloppy [;)]

Noticed that too EC. Especially bad as it was the first ''stat'' on the page!That booking Rosenior was on about... as I remember it, Holt (and Lappin I think) both got booked deliberately so they would be suspended for the JPT game at Swindon rather than a crucial league match!

Wasn''t Holt one yellow away from a ban going into the Paulton game, and some suggested he would take a yellow the game before so he would miss the Paulton game rather than a league match, but that didn''t occur as Lambert wanted him to play the FA Cup match.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere: on Talksport the morning after the Portsmouth match, Alan Brazil congratulated Norwich on getting promotion (sounded like through gritted teeth), then said "I like big Holt up front ... and Mulryne pulling the strings in midfield ..." - is he stuck in a time warp?

[quote user="canary_bird"]Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere: on Talksport the morning after the Portsmouth match, Alan Brazil congratulated Norwich on getting promotion (sounded like through gritted teeth), then said "I like big Holt up front ... and Mulryne pulling the strings in midfield ..." - is he stuck in a time warp?[/quote]Haha, doesn''t that show just how much we have come on as a team- rather than Mylryne as the playmaker we now have the magaician that is Hoolahan