Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Who do you want relegated from the Prem?

as the title says,

for me has to be West ham, Blackburn, Wovles.

Westham - dont like how they feel they belong in the prem, no team belongs there you have to earn it.

Blackburn - to let some chicken nuggets sack big Sam out of the blue was mad and they deserve to suffer!

Wolves - well everyone hates wolves, (maybe we can get vokes back?)

More a question of who I want to stay up so that there are three worse teams than us next year! On that basis, would like to see Wolves and Wigan survive.

Also think Birmingham will be poor next year and Newcastle again.

I really don''t think we have anything to fear from the teams currently near the bottom of the Premier League, even with the team we have at the moment. With a bit of targetted strengthening of the squad, particularly in defence, I think we could "do a Stoke" and get to mid-table next season. A lot of people look at the so-called "star players" on show in the Prem, and seem to be a bit overawed by it all, and forgetting what a big part good teamwork and a desire to win can plat, even at the top level.Having said that, I hope West Ham go down. Any club that thinks they have a divine right to play top league football needs taking down a peg or two. As for the others I''m not particularly bothered.

Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool!

Would be so funny to see all the glory hunters disappear overnight.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool! Would be so funny to see all the glory hunters disappear overnight.[/quote]

Ha ha very true. Although its not going to happen....well unless chelsea signed torres in a 3rd party agreement and get hit with a 60pt deduction [;)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool! Would be so funny to see all the glory hunters disappear overnight.[/quote]

Love how my mates getting excited at the thought of Man U beating us next season. Typical sign of a glory hunter that. Rooney is probably worth as much as our club.

Wigan - dont have any fans. Sad to see their stadium 50% full in their prem with lowest ticket prices.

West Ham - already down really

Birmingham - Just pricks who support that shit.

NO i dont want fucking Vokes back he isnt prem class.

Whoever might be a threat next season - West Ham, Wolves and it''ll be either one of Blackpool or Wigan. Not bothered about the latter two really, as they are both very poor.

West Ham and Wolves are both backed by quite rich owners so I''d want them to go down.

QPR... Oh no whoops sorry, I forgot that Mr Ecclestone & Co were friends with the FA.

anyone but Blackpool... fighting spirit and a good close nit bunch of players.. Ian Holloway is one of the few people in football who calls it like it is.. he is honest and doesnt care if he upsets people.. The premiership would be poorer without Olly.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]Whoever might be a threat next season - West Ham, Wolves and it''ll be either one of Blackpool or Wigan. Not bothered about the latter two really, as they are both very poor. West Ham and Wolves are both backed by quite rich owners so I''d want them to go down.[/quote]

as are blackburn with their chicken nugget farm [;)]

[quote user="G"]

Love how my mates getting excited at the thought of Man U beating us next season. Typical sign of a glory hunter that. Rooney is probably worth as much as our club.

[/quote]Have you reminded them that the last time they visited Carrow Road we beat them 2-0 [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/ncfcbanjump.gif[/IMG]

Norwich City: Green, Helveg, Fleming, Shackell, Drury, Stuart

(Bentley 46), Francis, Safri, Huckerby (Jonson 86), McKenzie, Ashton

(Svensson 84). Subs: Ward, Doherty.

Manchester United: Howard, G Neville, P Neville, Heinze, Ferdinand,

Silvestre, Kleberson (Van Nistelrooy 64), Scholes, Fortune (Rooney 46),

Saha (Ronaldo 22), Smith. Subs: Carroll, O''Shea.

Watching some of the games on motd  makes me think we haven''t got that much to fear. I watched highlights (was there any??) of Bolton v Blackburn last week and thought I was watching sunday league - both of those teams were very poor.So who I would like to go down ? - west ham (yeah bye), blackpool (journeyman team with cartoon manager), blackburn (never liked them after they bought Sutton and the title).

Don''t get me wrong Banana, if Blackburn were in contention to go down I would want them down as I hate their owners and the decisions they have made at their club, but I think they are safe and it''s down to the bottom 4.

I really want west ham to come down as i can''t stand the owners, especially the way they treated Zola , plus they have been in the bottom all season,they deserve to drop. Blackburn for thinking Aladyce wasn''t good enough for them. and probably Wigan, i like Martenez and the way they play but nobody in Wigan gives a damm about football,there are definatly more deserving clubs about.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]anyone but Blackpool... fighting spirit and a good close nit bunch of players.. Ian Holloway is one of the few people in football who calls it like it is.. he is honest and doesnt care if he upsets people.. The premiership would be poorer without Olly.[/quote]

I hope they stay up, they have livened up the Premier for me this season.

Wigan - Yes, they do try and play the right way but I''d rather not be watching football in a souless half-empty ground.

Blackburn - Same issues re: crowd and stadium as above, plus they have those ridiculous owners.

Wolves - We only hate Ipswich and Wolves. Right?

I REALLY hope West Ham stay up (looking unlikely) - great London away game.

From a selfish point of view we need the ''weakest'' teams to stay up as they, like us, will have to rely on tv money unlike certain teams with super rich owners who can get extra put in, so from that point of view, Wigan, West Ham and Blackburn for relegation