Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Where can i see ashton goals?

If you are a subscriber to Canariesworld you can see his goals from previous seasons on the video search. If you are a world extra subscriber you can go to the Crewe website (same company as NCFC) and see all his goals.

I invested £50 to do so !!

Ok I''m sad but at least I can look at all his goals in the future on canaries world !

[quote]http://www.crewealex.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10414~612579,00.html A 6-minute selection, watching it makes me believe we''ve bought well[/quote]

Well spotted  ncfc4prem  !

Phew what a player, shoots with either foot with no limit to distance it seems.

It will need three to mark him, three to mark Hucks, so plenty of space for the other City eight ?

I spent a really happy six minutes at work hiding in the corner watching the goals!!!

Now I''ve got back home the damned thing won''t ''connect to media''!  Help anyone?  Please!

WOW!!!!

Not afraid to shoot then!!

If he can keep going like that!! As long as we give him good service, i think we''re on to a winner

Wow! He is confident and accurate with both feet! A few of the goals showed him cutting back on himself with great control and balance. My only gripe about some of them we can see, is that Premiership defenders would have more likely been on to him before he could get a shot in.

However, I am looking forward to the future - goal at Villa please Deano