Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Why did Mc Nally leave Fulham

Given that the guy has done such a splendid job since his arrival i wondered if anyone knows why he left Fulham. Their loss our gain but just curious

I think it was due to Mohammed Al Fayed trying to get Michael Jackson to replace McNally as Cheif Executive. McNally got annoyed and beat it!

McNally left Fulham to take a job at Arsenal, however due to some in-fighting in the Arsenal board room at the time the offer was withdrawn and given to someone else.

Arsenal''s lose is our gain (not many times you can say that)

It looks like with all these puns you Wanna Be Starting Something. I don’t think McNally himself would claim he can Heal the World, but he certainly isn’t Bad. Before he came in we all thought Doncaster should Beat It and when it came to Dirty Delia we couldn’t all thought I can’t wait until She’s Out of My Life. The club was lost and directionless like a Stranger in Moscow and we all Remembered the Time things were so much better. The following seasons read like a good Thriller novel and now we look at the table and see in Black and White that we are Premier League. And now we all see Delia and think I just Can’t Stop Loving You and defend her against attacks from opposing fans because The Girl Is Mine. Next season I would just say to the team Don’t stop ‘til You Get Enough points for survival but with Elliot Ward a Rock with Young Jackson getting the goals how can we fail?

I shouldn’t get so excited just keep my feet on the Earth, Song in my heart and enjoy The Way (Norwich) Make Me Feel.

Are we finished now?

not NCFc related but when Wacko Jacko died i was working in a telesales role in the city for a well known insurance company.... we decided to pay tribute by trying to get as many Jacko references into the day as we possible could.I managed to get a sale using 5 song titles in a pitch, very subtle, but very effective.