Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

who's going to cross the ball

now bentley has gone back i do worry about who is going to cross the ball to our new boy ashton. hucks isnt bad but its not his type of game. regarding jonson, as much as i like him his cosses arent the best. that only really ;eaves eddie and maybe mcveigh if he ever returns from his hiding place!your thoughts?

From what I''ve seen of him in that Crewe video clip, as long as you give him the ball within 30 yards of goal he will shoot whether it''s a cross, through ball, interception or whatever

[quote]now bentley has gone back i do worry about who is going to cross the ball to our new boy ashton. hucks isnt bad but its not his type of game. regarding jonson, as much as i like him his cosses arent t...[/quote]

Jonsson not a good crosser? I would have thought he''s been one of the best recently?

[quote]Jukebox![/quote]

Yes, I think for Svensson first goal of the season, Charlton''s first goal of the season, also Hucks goal at St.Andrews, that''s all from Drury''s cross.

I tell who is going to cross the ball, Rob Green. Get him up for the free kicks and corners he has go a good delivery, Craig Fleming along with stumpy Charlton can provide cover in goal.