Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Sore Head??? Please comment!!

What time did everyone go out to start celebrating and get home?

I was out at 9.30am and home by 6pm after around ten pints, jagers and vodka I slept very well!!

I do know someone who went out at 9am and got in this morning at 4am!!!!! Now that''s celebrating!!

WAPL

An amazing day (a long day, but an amazing one!) glad you slept - I haven''t slept since slapping the scum 5-1. Riverside was rocking yesterday - will live long in the memory

Breakfast in Cafe Rouge wirh a Stella, then more beer in the city after the game. Then home for an appointment with a glass of wine or two - feeling a bit sleepy this morning.

The atmosphere yesterday, both at the game and around the city, was something special. Everybody of all ages partying without any trouble, as far as I''m aware - the whole city was buzzing! 

Left home at 7.30 and finally rolled in again at 10.30pmish. Lovely breakfast in Wetherspoons and plenty to drink before and after the game [B]Its fair to say that i feel a touch delicate this morning [:S]

Riverside was certainly buzzing after the game..the fact they had to restock the bars and wouldnt let people back in at around 7 o clock says it all! Plenty of singing, great atmosphere!

Amazing day, met Iwan, Hucks, Pacheco and sort of Tierney.

Brilliant atmosphere down Riverside, especially some of the old school disco tunes in Whetherspoons!

Shame most bars on POW Road wouldn''t let people in with colours on later on. Pretentious!

I''m sure I caught a glimpse of Neil Adams in one of the City bars later on in the evening.....I wonder if his head''s sorer than mine?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Amazing day, met Iwan, Hucks, Pacheco and sort of Tierney.

Brilliant atmosphere down Riverside, especially some of the old school disco tunes in Whetherspoons!

Shame most bars on POW Road wouldn''t let people in with colours on later on. Pretentious![/quote]Yeh that was fu*king sh*t considering it was pretty much a city wide celebration.Think they need a knuckle wrapping from the council considering, Very poor form.Year wide veto right there Imho !!!

Best part of the whole thing actually was walking down the road shouting " YELLOWS " and having people echo it. Start a chant and people would just join in. Really awesome that !

I don''t know why they couldn''t have let the City fans own the riverside for just this one saturday in the year. I mean its not like they''d be losing money and there''s plenty of other weekends for clubbers to go out on.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Amazing day, met Iwan, Hucks, Pacheco and sort of Tierney. Brilliant atmosphere down Riverside, especially some of the old school disco tunes in Whetherspoons! Shame most bars on POW Road wouldn''t let people in with colours on later on. Pretentious![/quote]

Yeh that was fu*king sh*t considering it was pretty much a city wide celebration.
Think they need a knuckle wrapping from the council considering, Very poor form.

Year wide veto right there Imho !!!
[/quote]

I bet they weren''t so fussy about punters wearing colours, freely spending their disposable income and filling their ''ching, ching,'' tills in their ''hip'' bars and purchasing large amounts of grub and grog, well before kick-off and during the late afternoon.....No complaints then....

I suppose it''s inevitable that the ''clubbers elite'' want to sup trendy cocktails and pricey bottled lager and pout, pose and be so, so, pretentious moi? Without hordes of celebrating stinky football fans encroaching or cramping  their ''style''..... 

Mello''s spot on. A group of about 12 of us must have spent £250 plus with Lloyds from 9am to 8pm (excluding the game!) - our cash was perfectly good enough then. Come 8pm suddenly not allowed in to use the bogs as Lloyds was ''closed''! unless of course you weren''t wearing colours. Absolutely disgusting.

Sore head ? yes . In weatherspoons after the game . Good atmosphere everywhere . Had a good laugh in the nelson later a few lads were there acompanied by a blow up doll and ripped the pi55 out of anyone walking over the bridge . Good crac !

Awsome sight from the bridge.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/RiversidePromotionParty.png[/IMG]

I met up with my mates on a stag do and about 8 pm we went in Llyods. Must of been the manager kept trying to get the non city colours fans to stop singing. Think he asked me to leave as I kept the chants going!

Brilliant atmosphere around the city before the game as well as the party inside Carrow Rd. We will stay up next year just need Sir Paul Lambert to sign a 10 year contract.

The ''joy'' of being an exiled fan : > Yesterday:- left the house at 6:40 arrived Norwich at 11:25. (who made it a 12:45 kick off ?) after the match/celebrations, I had a meal at Frankie& Benny''s on the riverside before driving home, got back in Swindon at 20:15.  Time to  relaxed with my first alcoholic drink of the day ! By the time I went to bed at 01:00 (after watching the footy league show up till the end of the championship) I had a few more, with my own private celebration and a BIG smile on my face !

managed to stay ou until about 11.30, but the day caught up with me in the end!! Although thanks to the lad who was happy to join in singing with me on the bus home!! Not sure the bus driver was too impreesed tho, the grumpy b@stard

I was out from around 11am until about 2am - we were in Lloyds about 10pm and a couple of us in colours - absolutely no problems at all. Even had a quick chat with Wes who was having a quiet drink. Top night for all.

Started in Lloyds at 10.00- awesome atmosphere- managed to get filmed walking to ground singing Goin UP UP UP- and was shown on Football league show- back to Riverside, then Prince of wales road- heard players were gonna go to Loyds- so headed back there about 9- itpretty rag state!!Initially bouncers wouldn''t let the 5 of us in with colours- but pal knew manager- so got let in- players started arriving- got pics and quick chat with HOLT, CROFTS, RUSSELL MARTIN, RUDD, ADAMS- truelly unforgettable day.... can''t quite imagine Arsenal, Man u chelsae etc.. players going to local witherspoons and drinking with fans!!!!

Today was hell at work, still getting over Saturday''s celebrations. So very worth it though!

all weekend bender. 5am finish sat am, before the game, followed by 10am finish on sun am. i''m a total waste of space at work, and there''s a golf ball growing on my tonsils.

im pretty sure im incontinent too. won''t report back if this is true or not.

SO WORTH IT!

Away season ticket in the bag too. Yes Yes.

9.30 am - Denmark Cafe for full gut buster breakfast10.30 am - Coach and Horses for a lively 3 pints of CHB before the game.Bottle of Gnats at half time3 wheneverish pm - Coach again for another 3 pints of CHB.5.30 pm - Taxi and a wobble to Chish and Fips6.00 pm - 6 or 7 pints of London Pride11.00 pm - 3 glasses of red wine in the comfort of my own home3 am - woke up with drool dried to my chin and pizza all over my shirtSunday = deadman walking!

11am start, few pints of cold girls lager,

Then few more at half time,

City centre after game..Where the decent beer flowed!!

Staggered home with pizza at 8.30ish asleep in conservartory til 5am woke up singing "She said No Marlon"