Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

I think 13 players will leave this summer...

[quote user="a1canary"]Chris Martin on loan? That would be completely pointless. Players go on loan to build confidence, strength and broaden their football education. Chris has done that, he doesn''t lack confidence or strength and he has mixed it at most levels in the game. Either you sell him on or you give him his chance.

I can''t believe how narrow minded people are. If someone had suggested in January that we should take Simeon to the Premier they would have been laughed out of town. Now he''s scored a bunch of goals in April and he''s a nailed on certainty to take to the Premier league. I don''t disagree, but that could so easily have been Martin scoring those goals.

I still believe he''s the most talented striker we have and i also believe Lambert will give him a chance. He''s a big game player and he will make the step as well as anyone at the club.[/quote]

I am a massive Chris Martin fan, but I disagree about I still don''t think he has developed fully and I think he needs another season in the Championship.

I am not one of his doubters, if you have seen my previous posts I have been sticking up for him, I think at the current time there is too much competition especially if we look to strengthen the attack