Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Neil Warnock

Just occurred to me - Bernie and Flavio may realise where the best

manager in the land resides. Neil W does n''t seem too sure of his tenure at

Loftus road next year and in view of a possible swap he may be warming

his seat for his arrival by comments like:

Queens Park Rangers boss Neil Warnock says he is delighted the Canaries have been promoted to the Premier League.

I love Delia and her mother

Are we ready for another manager with initials NW?

if he EVER turned up at Carrow Road as our manager I would run onto the pitch and punch him. He''s a horrible 2-faced snake!

Can you honestly see him in the same room as Holty after what he said about him ''diving''....let alone the club getting special treatment from the FA!

Obviously I''d prefer Lambert but if / when he goes, we could do a lot worse!

Sometimes we hate the passion in the opposition but would admire it if it were our own manager. I know that I''m in a minority on this.

[quote user="Derby Canary"]Just occurred to me - Bernie and Flavio may realise where the best manager in the land resides. Neil W does n''t seem too sure of his tenure at Loftus road next year and in view of a possible swap he may be warming his seat for his arrival by comments like:

Queens Park Rangers boss Neil Warnock says he is delighted the Canaries have been promoted to the Premier League.

I love Delia and her mother

Are we ready for another manager with initials NW?[/quote]

Behave

[quote user="TheJarrold"]Can you honestly see him in the same room as Holty after what he said about him ''diving''....let alone the club getting special treatment from the FA![/quote]

Yes, because what he said about Holty, like most stuff that comes from his mouth, was pure gamesmanship - Grant, not being stupid, would recognise this aswell. He''s a clever manager is Colin, and he knows exactly what to say to rile the rival fans and kick things up a little - Proof of the pudding is this thread. Seriously, he''s not the bitter evil bloke so many of you believe...

I was going to make the point about Holt but others have beaten me to it. It was gamesmanship of the highest order. He did that to sow doubt in the mind of some referees. I genuinely believe we were denied a blatant penalty against Cardiff soon afterwards and I am pretty certain his words may have influenced the referee.

[quote user="TheJarrold"]if he EVER turned up at Carrow Road as our manager I would run onto the pitch and punch him. He''s a horrible 2-faced snake!

Can you honestly see him in the same room as Holty after what he said about him ''diving''....let alone the club getting special treatment from the FA![/quote]Can you imagine Marc Tierney in the Canaries side after what he said? I think that''s your answer!

[quote user="Alex"]Seriously, he''s not the bitter evil bloke so many of you believe...[/quote]You''ve never heard the often quoted "Break his f***-ing leg" story then. Or saw him call across one of his Bury players and told him to scuff up the penalty spot at FCR during the commotion following a disputed penalty award a few seasons back (I was at behind the dug outs and saw it clear as day- and we missed the Pen [:(] ).I''m Colin isn''t all bad, but I reckon not all of the nastiness can be explained away as simple gamesmanship. And I think the Holt-y thing was pure jealously (... WFLGH had just badly embarrassed his supposedly ''top-flight'' defence) but it was admittedly surprisingly effective too.        

I also believe with regard to the Holt diving thing that he saw us as the biggest danger to them and so it proved at the end of the season when the final league table is shown.

People like Claridge and Co weren''t really talking about us but clearly Warnock realised we were a danger and drew attention to us.