Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

I would be very happy with these!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/fantasy-kit-design/fantasy-kit-design/norwich-city-11/12-kits-12272.html

Anyone claim responsibility??

Also, watching Liverpool a moment ago reminded me an awful lot of several of our recent performances!!

They look very nice i love the away one and the new design of the badge.

Don''t recognise them as being the style of any of our lot, doesn''t stop them looking sharp though. Personally would never have put white and gold together but that''s certainly shown me!At this point I think the new kit will do well to beat the anticipation levels that have been built up for it now.

I love the kit design, but the new badge is really similar to the spurs badge. Talking of spurs, their current kit in yellow and green would look fantastic!

Puma do make some quality kits i hope we get them if the Errea rumour is wrong. The new Coventry puma kit is really nice.

http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Coventry-City-Home-Kit-2011.png

That Coventry one is a bespoke one based on a 1960s kit so I wouldn''t expect that of any other Puma design.

Quite a telling quote on the usual manufacturer-club relationship from the Coventry press release: "The usual process for a kit is that Puma give us four or five off the peg designs to look at, we choose one and, after a bit of tinkering, we decide on a strip we like."

Fantastic designs. Would buy both the home and away kit tomorrow if thats what we were given.

Superb designs, all three kits look good.

The badge is the best bit, it works for Tottenham and it would work for us. Sadly we will not get adidas, nike or puma as a make.

Third one is beautiful. The other 2 are also great though. As long as the yellow is the same as the current yellow and not the South Africa/Australia yellow

Awesome designs, good work [:D] - too late now but I reckon they''d sell as quick as they could get them on the hangers (how many have already said they''d have all 3).  The only thing I''d change is keeping the traditional badge- the new design is too ''Spurs-ish'' (and would be either a bloody big Canary, or a tiny football[;)])

Nice!! I like them, i just hope the yellow is the same colour as this year which i believe was our original yellow, as there have been some shockers in previous years!!! If they are the same colour, with those designs and the nice little premier league badge on the arm it would be awesome!!

[quote user="Mason 47"]Don''t recognise them as being the style of any of our lot, doesn''t stop them looking sharp though. Personally would never have put white and gold together but that''s certainly shown me!At this point I think the new kit will do well to beat the anticipation levels that have been built up for it now.[/quote]

I have to agree with you Mason!

I think that having seen the awesome shirt designs in this thread, along with those of your own whatever is released will be something of a disappointment.

I have a fear that it WILL be Errea, and therefore it almost certainly WILL be a massive let down.

[quote user="Chewbacca"][quote user="Mason 47"]Don''t recognise them as being the style of any of our lot, doesn''t stop them looking sharp though. Personally would never have put white and gold together but that''s certainly shown me!At this point I think the new kit will do well to beat the anticipation levels that have been built up for it now.[/quote]

I have to agree with you Mason!

I think that having seen the awesome shirt designs in this thread, along with those of your own whatever is released will be something of a disappointment.

I have a fear that it WILL be Errea, and therefore it almost certainly WILL be a massive let down.[/quote]

I''d be worried if it was Errea (which it blatantly seems to be), I don''t think I''ve ever seen a nice Errea kit, have always looked naff, and from what I''ve read on here apparently the stitching quality doesn''t seem to be too clever either. People can say what they like about Adidas et al but you can be fairly confident the material etc is of a good quality, plus they normally look quite smart. C''mon folks spill the beans!

Don''t like the badges an the colour of the home shirt should be the same as this seasons.

Agree like the gold on white.