Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

WHO IS GOING TO THE PARADE..

AND WHERE ARE YOU TAKING UP YOUR VANTAGE POINT? Caps lock left on, i''m not shouting.  I always think the Castle mound looks good, but the atmosphere outside the City Hall will be amazing.  Spoke to a police officer type person today and the City is expecting 40,000 +.  And its going to be a sun shiney day [<:o)]

I''m coming over from Derby - bringing the girlfriend, her first trip to our fine city, although she has already been to 2 away games!

Just gotta convince her it''s the right place to live when we graduate now!! 40,000 person street party on her visit won''t do any harm.... :)

P.S - It will be the first time I''ve made it to the promotion party - advice on a good vantage point from which to enjoy the celebrations would be appreciated??

I''m going to be there, will have one of my mates and his young lad with me so don''t know where we will watching from.

Will the road leading to chapelfield car park be open anyone???

[quote user="kick it off"]P.S - It will be the first time I''ve made it to the promotion party - advice on a good vantage point from which to enjoy the celebrations would be appreciated??[/quote]My advice would be get in the City early, get a spot near to the City all because it will be a great atmosphere there and the biggest concentration of people.  Then onto Castle Meadow/Tombland if you can find a spot?

[quote user="We Are Premier League"]Will the road leading to chapelfield car park be open anyone???[/quote]I think the bus will leave city hall, move along bethel street, then cut through and turn left onto theatre street.  Do you mean chaplefield shopping mall car park?

Few Bevvies, gather outside city hall, beat the bus down to the castle, party hard!

im coming from essex so will be hitting weatherspoons around 2 then hopefully finding somebody to follow to city hall then starting to party hard and back to weatherspoons anyone want to meet and join the party?

Reception at City Hall then bus goes down Theatre Street/Rampant Horse Street, turns onto Red Lion Street, up to Castle Meadow and round the castle, ends at the top of Prince of Wales Road (Bank Plain)

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]castle mound is closed off to fans - safety risk.....that is health and safety gone mad!!!![/quote]You can see their point... sitting on a grassy mound, imagine the carnage if someone rolled down it!!! F*ucking ridiculous[:@]

Going straight after work at 5pm, don''t have a clue where we will go but it''ll be a bloody good atmosphere. Can''t really remember much of the last one to be honest as I was only a few years into high school, maybe because of the huge tall guy that stood in front of me. Now I''m 6ft 3 I should be able to see it all!

I played this one just perfect. I''m currently holed up inside the attic storeroom of Maplin, finishing off the last of my provisions. Once 5 o''clock comes I''ll simply cut myself out of this crate of laptop battery packs, force a window and bask in what should be a flawless grandstand view. Gagging for a slash now though. Oranjeboom just slips down so easy innit.