Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

People saying "why all the celebrations.. we aint won nuffink"

are really starting to pee me off!I have heard people saying: "whats the point in a civic reception, they did it last season""well we only finished second""why is the club celebrating? wasnt promotion last season enough reason?"all these people Claim to be Norwich fans...I am proud of the players and Lambert. In 2004 we were the best team in the league by a country mile, we were pleased we wnt up. This time round its much different.. I am far more proud than i was 12 months ago and for me This is the best acheivement the club has Europe.those people who arent too bothered baffle me they really do! why bother? sorry to rant but im realyl rather miffed by it!

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

What people are saying all of this?

I''ve only heard / read good things about the parade etc

[/quote]dont think anyone on here has said it but i have heard people just generelly chatting round the office and out and about whingeing!

the only complaints i''ve heard are from non-football fans at work, saying "ooo bloody footballers making my bus late"

my reply of "well you have 2 legs why not walk?" wasn''t good enough apparently...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]are really starting to pee me off!I have heard people saying: "whats the point in a civic reception, they did it last season""well we only finished second""why is the club celebrating? wasnt promotion last season enough reason?"all these people Claim to be Norwich fans...I am proud of the players and Lambert. In 2004 we were the best team in the league by a country mile, we were pleased we wnt up. This time round its much different.. I am far more proud than i was 12 months ago and for me This is the best acheivement the club has Europe.those people who arent too bothered baffle me they really do! why bother? sorry to rant but im realyl rather miffed by it![/quote]

I agree, Jase. No real Norwich fan is going to annoyed/questioning/etc the celebrations today. Perhaps they''re Man U fans etc? Or Ipsh1te supporters that have come up North for a bit of sport?. If they are true Canaries then it''s a real shame (and quite baffling) that they can''t wish our wonderful club a visual and vocal ''well done'' for a remarkable season or two, I think they''re very ungrateful. I can tell you now that there are many Norwich natives that would love to be there today but unfortunately can''t make the trip today for one reason or other (and believe me, I tried).

In a nutshell, Sod ''em Jase - you and all the others who recognise this seasons achievements go have some fun... oh, and go have a beer for us will you cheers ;)

In 35 years of watching Norwich, I honestly believe promotion this season is the greatest achievement I have ever witnessed. Of course it should be celebrated. Just a shame the parade isn''t being held at the weekend so more people could come.

[quote user="IDIOTS"]why all the celebrations.. we aint won nuffink[/quote]Tell them we have one something, we have won promotion to the Premier League.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

JasI''m saying it round the office to wind people up. Obviously its working and its making its way further along the 1st floor [:)] OTBC

Personally I don''t think we can have too many celebrations.

However lets hope some fans don''t spoil it by running on the road or something. I would hate to see anyone getting banned by the bus company.

[quote user="Barbie"]JasI''m saying it round the office to wind people up. Obviously its working and its making its way further along the 1st floor [:)] OTBC[/quote]wouldnt know.. left Archant towers on 28th march :(