Sign in to follow this  
CanaryIsland

Options- Signings?

Just wondering where we need to improve most and who we should look to sign, I believe that Martin, Crofts and Holt are definite first team regulars next season while there are other players such as Hoolahan, Whitbread etc who are likely to also be involved heavily although if there are good deals we should still be interested. I see a goalkeeper as a necessity and out of all the names mentioned Boruc really excites me, what a fantastic signing he would be. That is very unlikely however and Enyeama caught my eye in the World Cup although nothing has been heard of him since I would say he would be excellent based on the World Cup however. I think next we really need a winger, a proper winger who can be big for us such as Sinclair or Jarvis is Wolves or Swansea are in the Championship next year- there are lots of other names that could be mentioned instead though. I would say we also need a central defender, central midfielder and striker and then at least one other as well as a few good deals if possible.