Sign in to follow this  
LeroyTheBeast

Pre-Season Tour

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if there has been any word of a tour away anywhere? We have done Germany, Scotland and Malaysia in recent years! Can''t wait to be battling it out in the Premiership!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="NauruDude"]I''ve been hearing reports of a Mexican trip.[/quote] Where from?[/quote]

Get your camping kit out for a stay in Dortmond,

[quote user="Canary23"]Mekiko? I think Germany and/or Scotland. wonder who we will playing at Carrow Road?[/quote]

Lowestoft, Kings Lynn Dereham, Norwich United. 

Would be great if they could come out here to singapore. would love to get a chance to watch them, its been a few years. im just glad i can see every game on tv out here, they love the premier here, quality!!!!

I would imagine seeings Lambert has had so much success with behind closed doors German camps that that''s what he''ll be doing again.

Would be nice to have a tour in Europe somewhere where we could watch some games but I can see him sticking to what he knows best and making sure we''re in the best physical condition possible.

we need some quality opposition at Carrow Road.Over the years we have had Inter Milan, Ajax, and seen some quality players too....I seem to remember some lazy striker playing up front for Ajax who spent the whole game wandering aimlessly round the penalty area just waiting for a half chance... he scored when he got it... Zlatan Ibrahimovic his name was....wonder whatever happened to him...Javier Zanetti, Adriano and Julio Cesar for Inter milan were a joy to behold at Carrow Road too. Adriano scored from almost at the corner flag....Saw FC utrecht about 7 years ago who were truly Awful... a very young Dirk Kuyt came off the bench for them and struggled against Malky.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we need some quality opposition at Carrow Road.

Over the years we have had Inter Milan, Ajax, and seen some quality players too....

I seem to remember some lazy striker playing up front for Ajax who spent the whole game wandering aimlessly round the penalty area just waiting for a half chance... he scored when he got it... Zlatan Ibrahimovic his name was....wonder whatever happened to him...

Javier Zanetti, Adriano and Julio Cesar for Inter milan were a joy to behold at Carrow Road too. Adriano scored from almost at the corner flag....

Saw FC utrecht about 7 years ago who were truly Awful... a very young Dirk Kuyt came off the bench for them and struggled against Malky.

[/quote]

How about that team of deadbeats from Suffolk, Oh no, We''ll never play them again,

We''re supposed to be playing peterborough at some time i think, Drury''s testimonial i believe. Ive heard from a reasonable source that we''ve agreed to play mk dons as well as part of the deal to take Wilbraham

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we need some quality opposition at Carrow Road.

Over the years we have had Inter Milan, Ajax, and seen some quality players too....

I seem to remember some lazy striker playing up front for Ajax who spent the whole game wandering aimlessly round the penalty area just waiting for a half chance... he scored when he got it... Zlatan Ibrahimovic his name was....wonder whatever happened to him...

Javier Zanetti, Adriano and Julio Cesar for Inter milan were a joy to behold at Carrow Road too. Adriano scored from almost at the corner flag....

Saw FC utrecht about 7 years ago who were truly Awful... a very young Dirk Kuyt came off the bench for them and struggled against Malky.

[/quote]

I also remember seeing Arsenal stuff us 7 - 0 I think with Bergkamp and Overmars playing. Truely devestaing team and the only time I have managed to enjoy seeing Norwich lose.

Unfortunatley with tours of Asian or USA worth millions to the big teams it will be harder and harder to attract them to Norwich. Fingers crossed though. At least we can be confident of a trip to Dereham...

I was told on Saturday, albeit by a stranger, that the only confirmed friendly was with Colchester United of all people at home, with the date yet to be decided.  he said his son works at CUFC and the 2 clubs have agreed the friendly.

I thought the Colchester match was away on Aug 1st (source - I read it on here) I hear Real Madrid are touring England and have a game booked against Leicester, wonder if they fancy a trip down the A47 to continue that tour?