Sign in to follow this  
Irish Canary

Irish Supporters

Hi guys,

We''ve finally got the supporters club going here in Ireland with the blessing of the club. Just putting this out if any other supporters are over here and want to keep in touch with supporters in Ireland just reply here and we''ll get the ball rolling.

Count me in! Been here for 6 months and trying to convert the locals!!

Chris. Ballywalter, Co. Down

Used to live in Dublin, but circumstances forced my move to Toronto. Pop back over every few months and I did manage to get to the game at Easter with Derby, I will be back in Dublin for a few months in September so I hope to catch up with people at a game in Murrays.Always had good craic with the dubs who were always very pleased to talk to Norwich Fans when they saw my t-shirt and how they remembered our win against Bayern, think it was to do with the Celtic connections. Although I always did get funny looks walking down Amien Street in my green and yellow scarf!!Any Canaries in Toronto?

Nice one IC, I''m in Dublin, sure only a stones throw from Waterford so count me in, let me know of the details and I''ll jump on borad.

tipperary here...only up the road from you....from shane longs local club..so if we were to sign him....there d be an influx of norwich supprters from tipp !!! supprted norwich since in was 7...1977....so count me in.

A little bit of momentem here folks, before we know it Ryanair will be cashing in on us.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Nice one IC, I''m in Dublin, sure only a stones throw from Waterford so count me in, let me know of the details and I''ll jump on borad.[/quote]I don''t know who borad is but I meant board.........silly moo!

Excellent stuff. We are getting a website done but at the time being just trying to get as many names as possible and locations too. The guy in Dublin has been around a few counties so far now meeting up with groups. We had a meeting here in Waterford last night where 4 of us got together and generally had a chat of where we can see the supporters club going for next season.

It all looks very promising and now with message boards, Facebook, Twitter etc, it''s much easier to get in touch with fellow Norwich supporters in the country.

[quote user="Irish Canary"]Excellent stuff. We are getting a website done but at the time being just trying to get as many names as possible and locations too. The guy in Dublin has been around a few counties so far now meeting up with groups. We had a meeting here in Waterford last night where 4 of us got together and generally had a chat of where we can see the supporters club going for next season.

It all looks very promising and now with message boards, Facebook, Twitter etc, it''s much easier to get in touch with fellow Norwich supporters in the country.[/quote]I lived near Dundalk for a couple of years in the late 60s... love the Irish and still follow Dundalk''s progress.Let''s hope this new Norwich City Supporters Club can use it''s social side to make you boys welcome whenever you come over.  [Y]