Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

chants for the new season

Was thinking maybe we can try and come up with some new chants for next season for players we dont have! I know i will get completely mugged off for these cos nobody likes this sort of threads but f it! I think the main problem is some are far too long for people to learn so iv kept them short!

He wears black pants, he wears black paaants, oh Russell Martin, he wears black pants!

do do do, we love Marc Tierny, do do do, we love Marc Tierny!

I saw the Man utd thread the other day about singing weve come to get our scalves back well theres a few i got a few hundred singin during the man u v crawley game that were good!

60 thousand cardboard cut outs tra ala la lala la

and when they read out out the team sheet for every man utd night player we shouted ''''WHO''''

Let the slagging off comence

I like threads like this. yes we need a chant for tierney, my favourite player! he''d tackle through a brick wall. I think we need to nick this chant off Blackpool, http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=FvB2UXkeF9o

it''s so catchy it''s been stuck in my head since the spurs Blackpool game sat. it would give the stadium the buzz feel like just can''t get enough song

He Came to us from Gilligham, JACKSON JACKSON,He`s Scored almost a million ,JACKSON JACKSON,He Take the ball he scores a goal he make the whole crowd roar,SIMEON JACKSON NORWICH NUMBER 10,LALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALLALALALAL,SIMEON JACKSON NORWICH NUMBER 10...not my songcould change roar to sing and shout

There''s only one Paul Lambert,One Paul Lambert,He beat us 7-1 so they fired the Gunn, Walking in a Lambert wonderland

sorry was on my ipod so it was a mobile youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvB2UXkeF9o

just imagine mostly the whole stadium singing it! plus away games. i think we''d be more vocal than blackpool aswell!

Can you do a link that i can click on i cant highlight on my android! I like the paul lambert one thats funny!

[quote user="manbearpig"]

And when they read out out the team sheet for every man utd night player we shouted ''''WHO''''

[/quote]Absolutely cringeworthy suggestion. Are you 10 years old?

In anticipation of the Man Utd and Chelsea fans" Was it a good trip from Yarmouth,Good trip from Yarmouth ?""Can you find Manchester on the map ?Can you find it on a map !!"

"He shot

He missed

Delia must be kissed

la la.. la "

it certainly rhymes

Little ol'' NorwichLittle ol'' Norwich are weLittle ol'' NorwichBeen on a fantastic Jour-neyorRooney is fatAnd he smells of peeHe sits on his ownOn the homeward journeyorHolt scored a goalI got it on my phoneI think I watch itOn the journey home.

I''d love us to start a chant or a tune that no one else has done before and have everyone copying off us. Imagine something City fans had started being sung by Man Utd or Celtic fans in Europe etc.

I have no idea what exactly but I know there are lots of creative City fans hence the safri chant from a few years ago.

Potential Man U games idea, Every city fan should be given a pink scarf to wave on seat (possibly with a charity connection)

And then chant "Thieving Manc "b****ds, they''ve even nicked our scarves"

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I''d love us to start a chant or a tune that no one else has done before and have everyone copying off us. Imagine something City fans had started being sung by Man Utd or Celtic fans in Europe etc.

I have no idea what exactly but I know there are lots of creative City fans hence the safri chant from a few years ago.

Potential Man U games idea, Every city fan should be given a pink scarf to wave on seat (possibly with a charity connection)

And then chant "Thieving Manc "b****ds, they''ve even nicked our scarves"[/quote]A scarf chant to piss take their green & yellow (sorry gold) ones is a must.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"] hence the safri chant from a few years ago.

[/quote]

which I think I heard QPR singing ?

"A scarf chant to piss take their green & yellow (sorry gold) ones is a must."

''There''s only one green and yellow

........ one green and yellow''

What about - Kings Of Leon "sex on fire" and we can change the chorus to..........Yeeeeelllooowws, the City''s on fire!!?

A load of us were singing this after Saturdays game and it was mental!!!