Sign in to follow this  
festagingermon

Dani Pacheco

put this on twitter

"im here in norwich till wednesday,, and then back. dont know what happening next season, dnt really know yet. night out with boys now :):)

am i reading to much into it, or do you think a conversation has already taken place between lambert and dalglish, i know Dani has said he would like to stay if first team chances are at a premium at LFC, reckon this could be the first bit of business of our massive summer!

[quote user="festagingermon"]put this on twitter

"im here in norwich till wednesday,, and then back. dont know what happening next season, dnt really know yet. night out with boys now :):)

am i reading to much into it, or do you think a conversation has already taken place between lambert and dalglish, i know Dani has said he would like to stay if first team chances are at a premium at LFC, reckon this could be the first bit of business of our massive summer![/quote]

It''s all down to Kenny. Whether it is a loan, or even permanent, I reckon he''ll be back next season - Unless of course Kenny wants him back again. He loves it here, doesn''t he?

Kenny was keen to see Dani get some games in the Championship to progress his career, so will probably be more than happy to see Dani progress in the Premiership with Norwich who won''t be a threat to Liverpool, what better way to see a young player progress, Dani wouldn''t get into the First team at Liverpool and they don''t need the money so another Loan deal should be ideal all round., unless Liverpool want to cash in now to reduce the Foreign elelment of the squad but I think a permanent deal wouldn''t be on.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

yeah just hope kenny is nicer to us then what newcastle was with forster.

[/quote]

Please elucidate.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="barclaybabe"]

yeah just hope kenny is nicer to us then what newcastle was with forster.

[/quote]

Please elucidate.

[/quote]

Well Looking at Him last night, he seemed more at home than Oli did, I think deals for both him and Lansbury have already been sorted. 

Pacheco seemed really delighted last night and the look on his face when he saw all the fans outside City hall was good to see.If Liverpool are willing i think Dani would come back here on loan for a season... do well and possibly longer...I could see him running through a brick wall for the club.

Would love to see Pacman and Angela back in a permanent capacity nxt season[Y] and as stated im sure talks for loans or perm deals are already underway...soooo looking forward to the transafer dealings this summer

I thought it was a bit of a shame that many were chanting ''Henri Lansbury, one more year'' (and rightly so imo) but poor Pacheco''s name just doesn''t scan into that song, so he went without. I''d like to think he knows we want him back as well, though, because he''s just looked like quality since he came and he seems to love it here (whislt having Liverpool at heart, naturally).

If you put a gun to my head and made me choose between either Pacheco or Lansbury, I''d take the former in a heartbeat (although that takes nothing away from Lansbury''s contribution, which has been massive and certainly more crucial in terms of points, and I''d actually like both of them back please).

was watching the Liverpool v Fulham game on Monday and the LFC fans were singning a song for Maxi Rodriguez, it was to the tune of Heartbeat.If we get Dani Pacheco back next season we can steal their player and their song....Dani, Dani Pacheco, he plays for the Cityrepaeat!!

I was talking to Dani after the game on Saturday and he said he has told the club he would love to be here next year but it up to NCFC & LFC to do a deal. I joked "Barca, Liverpool now Norwich, you really have reached the pinacle!'' he replied "at least I am playing games" which is all he wants to do.

There''s a guy at my work who is a massive Liverpool fan who reckons Pacheco is a done deal...

He also talks an amazing amount of rollocks so don''t know what to believe right now!

I would imagine Liverpool will see it more in their interest for Pacheco to go to a Championship team and play 20 - 30 games next year rather than sit on the bench at Norwich and maybe play 10 - 15 games. I could be wrong but if I was in LFC shoes that is probably the route I would go.

I think this kid has real talent and would love to have him back and think it is quite likely to happen as there are several others ahead of him in the queue at Anfield and i suspect they will buy again in the summer.

However, if it does happen i would be surprised if its one of the first bits of business of the summer. I suspect any decisions on season long loans will not take place until much later in the season once Dalglish has his squad in place. I suspect that Pacheco will be back with them for most of pre-season at least.

I think we might see him back here on loan with it really being a make or break situation for his liverpool carrer. They can watch him, even if its only 10-15 apperances for the season and see how he stands up against a premire defence. If he does well then liverpool will know with his age that he will progress into the first team the following season, or if they dont like the look of him or keep making big money striker signings then he could end up staying. Was impressed with him against Scunthorpe and Coventry and I think he would be a great asset to have in the team, but more importantly he has caught the Norwich City bug, and like someone said he would run through walls for us at the moment.... something that us the fans and Lambert love.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]There''s a guy at my work who is a massive Liverpool fan who reckons Pacheco is a done deal...

He also talks an amazing amount of rollocks so don''t know what to believe right now![/quote]

There`s a guy who works down the chippy........... :)

I think by the looks of things you are reading into it a bit too much - in that i don''t think something has been finalized just yet.

But the amount of enthusiasm he has shown and the way it feels like he has been playing for us most the season is a real credit to him.

Would absolutely love to see him play for us next season!