Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Noticeable absence

Was it me, but I''m sure I didn''t see Askou or Tudor-Jones at the parade?

I''m sure they''ll be part of the many who will be leaving in the coming months..

I saw Holty and (99% sure) Wilbraham and their wives, at the Rushcutters in Thorpe Sat evening. I am sure he (Wilbraham) would be heavily involved in all the celebrations. Same would be said for the likes of OTJ and Askou, because it wouldn''t be Lamberts style to leave them out from such occasions.

Personally I wouldn''t say they were ''noticeable'' absences at all... considering both Askou and OTJ were their yesterday - and Wilbraham was at both.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-13349980

picture of Wlibraham on the balcony

At the end of the day Askou and Tudour Jones made appereances and had a right to be there no matter how small. I hope they enjoyed the day, but I think they know as well as we do that there days at Norwich city are numbered. Shame Vokes couldnt be there, Goal against Watford and single handedly made the 5th against ipswich earnt him a spot up there as far as im concerned !

Another who deserves some recognition is Michael Nelson. He''s a Scunthorpe player now and two divisions below his former team mates. But I am so thankful that Michael Nelson played for us. He played a big part in our miraculous rise under Lambert last season and this.

Reckon we will find out tomorrow whos going as Lambert with players individually today.

Dont presume who is going though as anybody under contract can of course say I am going nowhere until my contract ends

[quote user="alysha"]was C.Martin there?[/quote]

Yeah he was at the back of the bus. Got a thumbs up when I shouted Super Chrissy Martin in his direction.

[quote user="alysha"]was C.Martin there?[/quote]

Yeah he was at the back of the bus. Got a thumbs up when I shouted Super Chrissy Martin in his direction.