Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Key Dates 2011-12

17th June - Premier League fixtures announced. (sky games around 2-3 weeks later)

13th August - Premier League season starts.

w/c 22nd August - Carling Cup second round.

7th/8th January - FA Cup Third Round.

26th February - Carling Cup Final.

12th May - FA Cup Final.

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]Hate to be a party pooper but the realist in me suggests the last two dates need not worry us over much![/quote]Stoke fans thought that last summer....

How about.

26th February - Norwich secure Premier League status

12th May - Norwich qualify for Europa League

:)

Damn! I''m going to Italy on the 7th August, and don''t get back untill the 21st, so I''m away for the opening 2 Saturdays. Does anybody know if there are usually midweek games in the first 2 or 3 weeks of the PL season? Really hope not!

[quote user="ryan1992"]Damn! I''m going to Italy on the 7th August, and don''t get back untill the 21st, so I''m away for the opening 2 Saturdays. Does anybody know if there are usually midweek games in the first 2 or 3 weeks of the PL season? Really hope not![/quote]There generally is a midweek fixture in August, as well as an international.I mentioned in another thread after you posted this that I''m in Italy for the first THREE weekends of the season :( We better be at home on Monday 28th...