Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What do you reckon we'll be celebrating next spring?

As I said last year, I''m a great believer in momentum. I reckon that we''ll be celebrating a top ten finish in the Premier League having fallen early in both the FA and Carling Cups - provided we can keep BowkettMcNallyLambertCulverhouseKarsa together.

What say you?

OTBC

Depends on two things really;

1. Who goes down from the PL. If the more established teams like Wigan, Blackburn, Birmingham and West Ham persih, we should fare better against the likes of the less established teams, ie, Blackpool, Wolves.

2. The size of the transfer kitty. If the rumours are true, we should be looking at a very respectable mid table finish. 11th perhaps.

Survival.It''s going to be another almighty scramble like this season, with nobody below about 8th place safe from relegation until a few games from the end. I think we will ensure safety two or three games from the end of the season, with a points total somewhere in the low 40s.And people on this forum will still be bemoaning the fact that we have no Premier League quality players!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

As I said last year, I''m a great believer in momentum. I reckon that we''ll be celebrating a top ten finish in the Premier League having fallen early in both the FA and Carling Cups - provided we can keep BowkettMcNallyLambertCulverhouseKarsa together.

What say you?

OTBC

[/quote]

Its possible Bly. Lambert isnt the kind of guy who will look at the Premiership like Worthington did and say I am going to try to sneak 17th place. I thought the give away last season was when Lambert said near the start of the season, "I have my own expectations which I will keep to myself." Those expectations were clearly to push for promotion

Coming 12th.

The League Cup could be massive for a club like us, real passage way into Europe should we end up in the Semi''s with the big boys

[quote user="lappinitup"]Another thread from Bly asking "What do you reckon we''ll be celebrating next spring?" [;)]
[/quote]

Come on Lappy i think you are being a little bit harsh on the old boy,at least this was all his own work and not a link.[;)]

[:D][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Wynnie said "same time same place next year" so keep hold of your flags[Y]

[/quote]

Well, well.

No lack of ambition from the old man then. Let''s hope wifey concurs!

[:D]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][:D][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Well, well.

OTBC

[/quote]

Wifey said you''re a friggin'' nutcase![:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][:D][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Well, well.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

She would say that, I suppose.

''Cos a ready soundbite is easier than admitting that she took my advice and got in strong management with a sound, modern business ethic.

You remember - vision and missions and goals and plans and benchmarks and hardheadedness.......and all that stuff !!

[;)]

OTBC

Well we came 1st in League 1, 2nd the Championship, so surely we will be celebrating finishing 3rd in the Prem...

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][:D][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Well, well.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

She would say that, I suppose.

''Cos a ready soundbite is easier than admitting that she took my advice and got in strong management with a sound, modern business ethic.

You remember - vision and missions and goals and plans and benchmarks and hardheadedness.......and all that stuff !!

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Had she taken your advice she wouldn''t have been around to get McNally so I''m glad she ignored you.

Wish I''d done the same[:|]

So there you now have it everybody,today on this thread Bly claims that Delia took his advice and got in strong management and on the thread titled Neil Doncaster Cluckbert states that it was the few like him who made a noise which caused Doomcaster to fall on his sword.

You really have to laugh at these pillocks else you would cry.Unbelievable but the silly part is they believe what they print that a couple of sad old keyboard warriors are responsible for where the Club is today.

[quote user="alysha"]

Well we came 1st in League 1, 2nd the Championship, so surely we will be celebrating finishing 3rd in the Prem...

[/quote]

Well, there''s certainly some symmetry in that, Alysha!

Which one of the top 3 do you reckon we''ll replace then? I plump for Arsenal - they''re mentally weak!

[:)]

OTBC