Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

A few little things to get excited about next season

I''m sorry I''m an 11-year old boy stuck in the body of a 36-year-old man but I am getting excited about these things:

1) The fixture list - Norwich v Chelsea, Norwich v Liverpool, Norwich v Arsenal and Norwich v Man United. Woop Woop.

2) Panini Stickers Premier League 2012 - I''ll be able to get a nice big sticker of Andrew Crofts and stick it on my wall.

3) Premier League Fantasy Football - Finally I can complete the dream strike partnership of Drogba/Rooney/Wilbraham.

4) PES 2012 - We''ll be on it, probably as East Anglian Village, but we''ll be on it. Hours of fun trying to design the Norwich kit and seeing how bad they''ve got the City players'' likenesses (it sh!ts on FIFA anyday)

5) Match of the Day! Hooray, the two Alans and their opinions, slow motion features on how we failed to keep a flat back four against Aston Villa and Simeon Jackson being on goal of the month.

6) Crazy kick off times. 3pm on a Saturday is so passe - remember we had some of our best results in evening games last season - Monday Night Football here we come!

Anyone looking forward to anything else like this...go on it''s fine to share...

Definatly agree with you about PES, i was playing the other day, and suddenly realised Norwich would be on it next year :D

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]

4) PES 2012 - We''ll be on it, probably as East Anglian Village, but

we''ll be on it. Hours of fun trying to design the Norwich kit and seeing

how bad they''ve got the City players'' likenesses (it sh!ts on FIFA

anyday)

[/quote]This would have been blasphemy a a few years back but PES is an embarassment these days. FIFA 09 is better than the current PES. Amazing to think, seeing as how much worse FIFA was for all those years. It''s a shame, as I really miss playing Master League with Castolo and Burchet!

Hahah, I think Castolo and Huylens were the best striking combination ever, Rooney Hernandez hasn''y got a patch on them.

And Dodo playing the anchorman role to perfection.

Lawro''s predictions, inevitably tipping us for defeat in every single game...

Televised games cutting away to Delia in the stands with the commentators making comments such as ''Delia has found the recipe for success/cooked up a treat for the fans/ad nauseum)... (happens already, but will be more frequent next season)

The teams lining up and shaking hands with every single player before every single game...

Man United fans making the long journey to Carrow Road... from Yarmouth...

Wenger claiming that he definitely didn''t see Eboue''s deliberate handball in the box but that the referee was probably right not to give it anyway...

Wenger complaining about Grant Holt''s physical presence upsetting his poor little defenders for our 94th minute winner at the Emirates...

Actually, this is one I''m really looking forward to... Fergie''s purple face exploding with anger as he realises that the obligatory 7 minutes of stoppage time given to his team is, for once, going to work against him... [:D]

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Also being in the Prem straight away on FM2012. Saves time in having to get through the boring Championship with getting free transfers and loan players! First purchase Ibra![/quote]

Amateur.
[/quote]

How very DARE you sir! I feel we shall have to take this outside, pistols at dawn?

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Also being in the Prem straight away on FM2012. Saves time in having to get through the boring Championship with getting free transfers and loan players! First purchase Ibra![/quote]

Amateur.
[/quote]

How very DARE you sir! I feel we shall have to take this outside, pistols at dawn?

I''m looking forward to being able to watch every norwich game. BT Vision (BT employee, its free) has all the games after about 10pm on choice. So although i may or may not know the score i can see every minute of it! Hopefully will be able to see a few more live games on Sky but these last few months where we''ve been on 5 times in 12weeks? have spoilt us a bit!

I don''t play any of the football simulation games. Nothing beats the original fifa with Germany playing Qatar and beating them 139-0 in a 30minute game.

I can''t wait to see what referee''s make of Super Grant Holt i hope he gets to beat his way through pre madonna''s like Glen Johnson and Ashley Cole however i get the feeling he''s going to get blown up for alot of pushing fouls!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Also being in the Prem straight away on FM2012. Saves time in having to get through the boring Championship with getting free transfers and loan players! First purchase Ibra![/quote]Amateur.[/quote]

[/quote]A two legged playoff with our FM11 teams. My all-conquering RKC Waalwijk will smash the fuck out of anything you''ve got [;)]

[quote user="Rob Sims"]

I''m looking forward to being able to watch every norwich game. BT Vision (BT employee, its free) has all the games after about 10pm on choice. So although i may or may not know the score i can see every minute of it! Hopefully will be able to see a few more live games on Sky but these last few months where we''ve been on 5 times in 12weeks? have spoilt us a bit!

I don''t play any of the football simulation games. Nothing beats the original fifa with Germany playing Qatar and beating them 139-0 in a 30minute game.

I can''t wait to see what referee''s make of Super Grant Holt i hope he gets to beat his way through pre madonna''s like Glen Johnson and Ashley Cole however i get the feeling he''s going to get blown up for alot of pushing fouls!

[/quote]

Can do the same on Sky I think too. Football first at 10pm.

1. Looking forward to seeing how Holty does against the best teams...    IMO he is and will be a handfull for any defender when hes 100% fit.2. Transfer rumours 3. And finally,.... watching the best players, in the best stadiums and being in the best league in the world!!!

(Obviously I will go to as many games as I can - but the ones I can''t afford, get tickets for etc being streamed will be a god-send)

Going to bed after Match of the Day to see the goals again, instead of staying up ''till some unearthly hour watching it on the Footy League show.

Not having to deal with Lizzie Whatsherface''s redundant questions & opinions on the Football League Show & having John Motson scream Holt''s name as he buries a last minute winner against Man City!

[quote user="Pboro Canary"]Not having to deal with Lizzie Whatsherface''s redundant questions & opinions on the Football League Show & having John Motson scream Holt''s name as he buries a last minute winner against Man City![/quote]

Yes but Mottie will create a bizarre pronounciation of "Holt" as he has "Drogbaaaaar"[:D]

""I''m sorry I''m an 11-year old boy stuck in the body of a 36-year-old man "It could be worse, it could be the other way round   [;)]

[quote user="City1st"]""I''m sorry I''m an 11-year old boy stuck in the body of a 36-year-old man "

It could be worse, it could be the other way round   [;)]

[/quote]

Haha that''s disgusting

[quote user="City1st"]""I''m sorry I''m an 11-year old boy stuck in the body of a 36-year-old man "It could be worse, it could be the other way round   [;)]

[/quote]

You beat me to that by 5 mins! :) Though i was gonna say "dont worry son,im on the phone to the authorities now!" :)

[quote user="Pboro Canary"]Not having to deal with Lizzie Whatsherface''s redundant questions & opinions on the Football League Show & having John Motson scream Holt''s name as he buries a last minute winner against Man City![/quote]Oh dear, not Motson! He should''ve been shipped off to a retirement home years ago. How he is still respected and admired as much as he is I don''t know, as in my opinion, he is the worst commentator that is used on MOTD.