Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

them two geeks who through their season tickets at gunn

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Tangy will tell you it was all to do with them MaccyP. The "Norwich Two" as he calls them, changed the course of our clubs history!

I think a statue outside the ground is the least they deserve. [:D]

[/quote]

Thats a good idea Lapdog! You do have your moments.

[quote user="smooth"]Totally agreed with them. They did the best act against gunn for the board to realise it had got to that stage under his leadership. So I hope they are still proud of it. Protests outside the ground have a very low impact, it is season tickets renewals that have the biggest. But their act certainly showed the total disgust to the board not removing gunn in the summer. Hope they will or are back at carrow road very soon[/quote]

We felt the pain that day, the Norwich Two bravely acted.

That day was without a doubt the worst and most painful day ever for me as a Norwich supporter in getting on for 35 yrs. Worse than Fulham. I am sure most people there would have shown their disallusionment in various ways. Especially more painful as I can only get to a couple of games a year due to living abroad. I sat in the lower barclay bar for the entire second half except for the last few minutes when I returned to boo them off.

A life ban is exceedingly harsh for those two herberts who only did what many others would have wanted to do but for the potential consequences.

[quote user="series of question marks"]against colchester anyone know if they are still banned, bet they feel like a right pair of tits now[/quote]

I think you''ll find that should be "Those two geeks who threw their season tickets at Gunn".

Very disappointing for all concerned.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Smudgers one man protest nearly got rid of Delia........[/quote]

Is there any truth in the rumour that Smudger has offered to be Neil Lennons double?

[/quote]Blimey Tangy, hadn''t thought of that.......

You''re dead right.......

Smudger is always being attacked by someone! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="Skittles16"]I know I was talking about this with my mates at the pub the other day, must be regretting that one pretty badly! Personally I think they should both be put in the hall of fame for their services in getting Paul Lambert in![/quote]

But they had absolutely nothing to do with it! Good grief .... do you really and honestly believe that a successful businessman of McNally''s competence was honestly swayed by these two rather than the obvious rotten state of the club, non-existent organisation of back-room staff and getting stuffed in our opening game in a lower league. I would honestly bet that he can hardly remember the incident as anything other than a faintly amusing event in an otherwise disastrous afternoon. 

[/quote]Tangy will tell you it was all to do with them MaccyP. The "Norwich Two" as he calls them, changed the course of our clubs history!

I think a statue outside the ground is the least they deserve. [:D]

[/quote]

Haha [:D] That would crack me up actually, think we should go for it. Statue of the ''Norwich Two'' outside the Barclay [:D][:D][:D]

"Threw" is the word the original poster was looking for!

Gunn was appointed before Mcnally was which was the prblem!

Mcnally would of never gave Gunn the job in a million years, didn''t rate him and was looking for an excuse to get rid!

The 7-1 sacking was that exact reason. The father and son incident had no influence on this although I''m sure deep down Mcnally knows that theirs actions helped to inflame the situation with Gunn!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]"Threw" is the word the original poster was looking for!

Gunn was appointed before Mcnally was which was the prblem!

Mcnally would of never gave Gunn the job in a million years, to inflame the situation with Gunn![/quote]''Have'' is the word you were looking for!

[quote user="Tao of Lambert"]That day was without a doubt the worst and most painful day ever for me as a Norwich supporter in getting on for 35 yrs. Worse than Fulham. I am sure most people there would have shown their disallusionment in various ways. Especially more painful as I can only get to a couple of games a year due to living abroad. I sat in the lower barclay bar for the entire second half except for the last few minutes when I returned to boo them off.

A life ban is exceedingly harsh for those two herberts who only did what many others would have wanted to do but for the potential consequences.[/quote]You can''t really be suggesting that we should make the potential

consequences much less harsh, so that people would be more likely to

take their anger out (in a potentially much more physical way) on the

staff of our football club??? Where does that end, exactly? We should be

protecting our club and the people who work for it so that they can get on with their jobs. If we

don''t think they''re doing them properly, then there are hundreds of

other ways to show that, and they''ll have much more of an effect.The

potential consequences are harsh so that people don''t do this - that''s

the whole point. You and many others didn''t do this beacause you aren''t

quite
that stupid. Those two idiots had no effect on Gunn''s sacking or

anything else, and they shouldn''t be portrayed as heroes, they should be

shown up for the goons (and surely not geeks?) they are.I suppose to you that sending bullets through the post and the fan attacking Lennon at Hearts the other night was all a bit of light-hearted banter, was it? There''s a very good reason why clubs take a harsh line: simply because there''s a slippery slope if fans think that normal rules don''t apply to them if their team doesn''t do exactly as they hope.