Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

I can't wait for....

...the day I get my weetabix sit down in front of my computer have a quick look on BBC sport, go to find the City link and can''t find it because its not on the championship page!

Sorry for the silly post but I got all goosebumps this morning thinking of it!

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]I also forgot fantasy football! I love having a look at which Norwich ''bargains'' I can have to go along with the top players[/quote]

i bet r.Martin, Fox and Hoolahan will all be cheap. They will be going straight in.

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

...the day I get my weetabix sit down in front of my computer have a quick look on BBC sport, go to find the City link and can''t find it because its not on the championship page!

Sorry for the silly post but I got all goosebumps this morning thinking of it!

[/quote]I know exactly what you mean. Two years ago, the one thing that really hit home how far we had fallen, was seeing us in the League 1 section on the BBC site, along with Exeter, Hartlepool etc. I never want to experience that feeling again.

I still used the League One link to NewNow, seems to work fine to the Championship so assume it will keep working next season too!http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/League+One/Norwich+City

Hey Matt....

Did you ever find out why I didn''t get a reply to my emails about the Canary Quiz?

It was a great success in the end and raised £400 for East Anglia''s Children''s Hospices.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Hey Matt....

Did you ever find out why I didn''t get a reply to my emails about the Canary Quiz?

It was a great success in the end and raised £400 for East Anglia''s Children''s Hospices.

[/quote]Sorry, I should have replied last week.  I brought it up at our committee meeting last Tuesday night and Gav the chairman sent an email out to our members soon after you sent your email, but apologised for not replying directly to you saying this is what he was doing.  I was away in Australia at the time, so didn''t recall seeing the email, but others on the committee confirmed that they did.  Glad it was a successful night and please continue to let us know about future events that you''re organising.  Amber looks after the Caps website, if you also email things to web@capitalcanaries.co.uk we''ll get something on there as well.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Hey Matt....

[/quote]Sorry, I should have replied last week.  I brought it up at our committee meeting last Tuesday night and Gav the chairman sent an email out to our members soon after you sent your email, but apologised for not replying directly to you saying this is what he was doing.  I was away in Australia at the time, so didn''t recall seeing the email, but others on the committee confirmed that they did.  Glad it was a successful night and please continue to let us know about future events that you''re organising.  Amber looks after the Caps website, if you also email things to web@capitalcanaries.co.uk we''ll get something on there as well.
[/quote]

Great stuff Matt and thanks. We''ll do it again next year but you may need to get ya books out to get close to this years winners[8-|][8-|][8-|][8-|]

[;)]