Sign in to follow this  
Howson is now!

You can only have one ! ! !

[quote user="alysha"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Maybe Lambert has signed him then... [;)]
[/quote]

Who knows, he last tweet was "Green and Yellow" and you will notice how no Norwich City players have twitter accounts anymore. Maybe it is part of the contract? Massive speculation I know, but I''m really bored.

[/quote]

Good point. Pacheco still has Twitter and has had interviews saying he is unsure of where he will be next season. Lansbury, now like other NCFC players has deleted his account and to my knowledge has not spoken to the press about which club he will be at next season, maybe been told to keep quiet for the moment untill the club announces it officially?...

[/quote]

As I understand it Lansbury is back at Arsenal, and could potentially feature in their last two games of the season (although as they need to keep ahead of Man City this may not happen).

Wenger said earlier this season that Lansbury will be an Arsenal player, but it could be he has changed his mind after later saying he will be looking to spend a bit of cash this summer. I wouldn''t imagine we will hear anything  about signings for another month at least to be honest (unless they are out of contract players), but there is always a chance. Lansbury could have quit twitter due to the amount of footballers getting into trouble over it recently, I would be very surprised if we did sign him to be honest as the fee would certianly be high.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Maybe Lambert has signed him then... [;)][/quote]

Who knows, he last tweet was "Green and Yellow" and you will notice how no Norwich City players have twitter accounts anymore. Maybe it is part of the contract? Massive speculation I know, but I''m really bored.

[/quote]Doubt that. Ruddy deleted his weeks after Holt did showing there must have been no ban when Holt deleted his, and then Ruddy deleted his because of the abuse he was getting from Ipswich fans.Would like to see them both back but if one then Pacheco, definitely.

Gotta be Pacheco.  Incidentally, I read last week that Davy Jones of Monkees fame has a girlfriend, Jessica 30 odd years younger than him whose surname is Pacheco so that stirred my interest in the name. On translation, it means ''marijuana user'' in spanish..... LOL  

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Maybe Lambert has signed him then... [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Doubt that. Ruddy deleted his weeks after Holt did showing there must have been no ban when Holt deleted his, and then Ruddy deleted his because of the abuse he was getting from Ipswich fans.Would like to see them both back but if one then Pacheco, definitely.[/quote]I disagree, Ruddy deleted his soon after his dig at Ipswich fans when he said "For the Ipswich fan the threw a pound coin at me, surely there are better ways to spend your wages"Holt''s was deleted just after his comment on the Ipswichcrazy video when he said "I''m not playing this saturday as apprantly I''m going to hell"I''m fairly sure Lambert has installed a ban on twitter to all his players to prevent bad vibes from other fans and to avoid any controversy as has been the case with other players in the past. Seems all a bit spoil sport to me but then again who am I to question anything the great man Paul Lambert decides to do.

Lansbury if it was a loan, Pacheco if it was if it was a transfer.

Lansbury looks really to play every week in the Premiership already, and I reckon will go on to be a good Premiership regular for someone of Villa''s level.

Pacheco has bags of potential but I don''t reckon he''s ready to be a first choice player in the Premier. However, he does look like he could go on to be an absolutely world class player in the next few years

Lansbury. Over the course of around half the season, he has been consistently good. Whilst Pacheco has had very contrasting games. Superb against Scunthorpe and Coventry (the two teams that allowed him more time on the ball), below average too poor in other appearances (disregarding his cameo agianst Ips***).

Lansbury, he just seems to me to be a year or so ahead in terms of experience and British football know-how, therefore of more use to us in the Premiership next season. Pacheco, for all his undoubted ability seems still to be finding his feet and the rhythm of playing week in, week out.

Let''s hope that this is all academic and that both are back in yellow and green next season in one guise or another...

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Lansbury. Passer, goal scorer and tracks back. The total package.
[/quote]

Think the same applies to Pacheco.

[quote user="Gareth"]Lansbury. Over the course of around half the season, he has been consistently good. [/quote]

Has he?

I think he''s been a mixed bag.

I would have to say Pacheco like most have you have already highlighted. Although, if Wenger lets us have Lansbury again for a year, I''d happily take that!

I''m quite suprised at the amount of people in favour of Pacheco.  Whilst Pacheco has looked pure class in certain games he has also looked pretty poor in some as well.  Lansbury on the other hand has looked like more of the overal package at the moment.  You also have to question their mentality as well.  Although Lansbury seems to have settled in well here he has never shyed away from saying how he wants to play for Arsenal whereas Pacheco has just said he would like to come back here.

I''m really torn between them both and I think I''m going to say Lansbury, just.  Obviously I would like them both though!

ohhhhhh Daniii Daniii Pacheco, Daniii PachecoHe loves his paella And now hes a yellaohhh Daniii pachecoooooooooo

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]Pacheco by a long way. Offers so much more than Lansbury both going fowards and tracking back.[/quote]

For me, both Lansbury and Pacheco are integral to us winning the ball back. I think we have four real ball winners in the squad in Holt, Pacheco, Crofts, and Lansbury. Hoolahan has most definitely started chipping in with this as well.

I think we''re going to need this grit next season so for me, I would actually be dropping Surman and having Lansbury back on loan over Pacheco.

Obviously I want both, but if I could only have one, I think we would benefit most from Lansbury.[/quote]Pacheco a ball winner?  I really don''t think so.... Wes wins far more than him and tracks back far more too!  If Pacheco could add this to his game then he would really be able to threaten Wes for a starting place in the team week in week out.I would prefer that we signed Lansbury, but hope that there is room for both.