Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Our squad "retaining list"

I''ve noticed over the past couple of days that clubs are beginning to issue lists of released/out of contract players.

I''m sure we all have a fair idea of which players Lamber will want to move on but does anyone know which players are actually out of contract this summer?

Players out of contract this summer are;

Jens Berthel Askou

Matthew Gill

Josh Dawkin

Sam Habergham

Matthew Ball

I would imagine this will be the case, Gill and Askou didn''t feature much this year, and if the youngsters are deemed worthy by Lambert and co they will stay

I would expect to see moast dead-wood be shipped out too in Steven Smith, OTJ, Askou and dare I say it, Cody McDonald

Doubts also remain over McNamee, Hughes, Wilbraham and Cody.

[quote user="AJ"]I would imagine this will be the case, Gill and Askou didn''t feature much this year, and if the youngsters are deemed worthy by Lambert and co they will stay

I would expect to see moast dead-wood be shipped out too in Steven Smith, OTJ, Askou and dare I say it, Cody McDonald

Doubts also remain over McNamee, Hughes, Wilbraham and Cody.[/quote]I would expect to see McNamee, Hughes, Johnson and Wilbraham to go if other clubs can be found for them.