Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

The Season Ticket Waiting List

[quote user="itstheruddyfuture"]How old are you Clucktwerp? Is there any chance of you dying first? Please.[/quote]

Let me know, then I can run graveyard coach trips for charity and ensure there''s 52 full bladders on arrival.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I certainly did sympathise with those dedicated fans, who for the last half a dozen ''rocky rollercoaster'' years or so, were unfortunately unable to purchase season tickets - due to their personal, work, travel, financial, family and whatever excu....er, reasons and other commitments - that meant that their attending any NCFC matches through those last half a dozen ''rocky rollercoaster'' years or so, was such an impossibility......

I''m so pleased that now, (and it''s certainly good to hear), that NCFC after half a dozen ''rocky rollercoaster'' years or so, are back in the Premiership - and that those unfortunate, but dedicated fans, have now managed to re-adjust their personal, work, travel, financial, family and whatever excu....er reasons and other commitments - now means they''re able to apply for season-tickets (or go on the waiting list) or, are determined to become super members/members.....or, are particulary determined to pursue the purchase of casual tickets.....

Hope to see you all there! OTBC!     

[/quote]Yes Mello, I too am really pleased that those poor unfortunate souls whose commitments to things far more pressing than attending Carrow Rd on a regular basis have suddenly found those commitments far less important now that the club have returned to the land of milk and honey.Happily things have a habit of working out just right sometimes......

[quote user="Paul Cluckberk "]Silly boy....That might apply to many of the ''two club tommies'' who frequent the ground in sizeable numbers these days.... but CR won''t see me again until Smith has gone, and it won''t matter who City are playing when I return.I''ll survive in the meantime... somehow.[/quote]You missed out the bit where your hero the Fat Controller is welcomed back to the Club so he can completely finish it off before you return.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]This little gathering of girlies is all very well... but what is the problem with having empty seats available at all games for casuals?

It''s a simple question... or are you like those little children who would never share their sweets and want it them for yourselves?

Sounds possessive and very selfish to me.
[/quote]

Could it be that when they were available over the last 2 seasons the casuals only turned up to fill the ground against Leeds / Ipswich / the Christmas fixture and the last 2 games of the season to celebrate promotion. Could it therefore mean that when tickets will be available against Wigan you wont want to come to that game because it is not Man Utd or Liverpool. If you do as you say the ground will simply be full of away supporters every game. Why do you only want a share of the sweets now they taste nicer. You did not want to share my sweets when they did not taste so nice in league 1.  Anyone who wanted to go to 10 games could have bought a season ticket and choosen their 10 games, That would still have been cheaper than purchasing 10 casual tickets for the 10 worst games.  

[/quote]

I don''t want a season ticket.... full stop.

Wrong tack altogether as my issue concerns other fans who cannot make it to many games for any number of reasons. I am concerned solely about the thousands of disenfranchised Norwich City fans the club''s season ticket scam excludes and which is fuelling the present day season ticket snobbery.

We aren''t all born with the selfish ''I''m alright Jack'' gene. That''s what makes me so different to so many of you.
[/quote]

So why do my sweets taste nicer now ? It is not Norwich you want to come and watch its Norwich playing Manchester United. I dont think it an I am alright Jack as if I would have wanted to buy a casual ticket over the last two seasons I could have had one. For the 10 games out of 46 that the home areas sold out there were buybacks. The same applies next year. One of the best things the club ever did as last time we were prem I was not a season ticket holder. Consequently I used to travel down from Birmingham and stand outside the ground trying to buy a spare. Did not succeed most of the time so used to stand outside whats now Yellows peering at a small monitor through the window. That made me decide to have a season ticket the next year kept it ever since.  All you have to do is make an effort and a ticket is yours. I can already see the talk on here next year from the likes of yourselves - £40 for a ticket to watch Wigan the club are ripping people off - Followed by 40000 people quite happy to pay £60 to be there when we play Man Utd. You are in a dreamworld. If I was not a season ticket holder would I come and watch Wigan ? probably not.

One last point, you constantly slate Delia however it is only because of her that the price of football at Norwich makes it accessable for all.  If we stay up I expect my season ticket will go up by 1/3. Should we get relegated I am sure there will be plenty of empty seats in our 27500 capacity stadium. But then I guess you will only want to come when we play 1p5wich. Without the number of season ticket holders we would not have been able to restructure our debts, would have gone into administration and next year be playing in league 1 or 2. 

[/quote]

Silly boy....

That might apply to many of the ''two club tommies'' who frequent the ground in sizeable numbers these days.... but CR won''t see me again until Smith has gone, and it won''t matter who City are playing when I return.

I''ll survive in the meantime... somehow.

[/quote]

LOL if Smith was gone that would probably mean we had a rich owner. Season ticket holders would renew on mass and you would have no chance of getting in. 

Silly boy insinuates I am very young - thank you very much. Dont quite see why you always have to throw insults why not simply answer the questions and give your opinion. I have given mine and it is that if we would have not sold as many season tickets over the last couple of years we would now be a league 1 or 2 team. 

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]This little gathering of girlies is all very well... but what is the problem with having empty seats available at all games for casuals?It''s a simple question... or are you like those little children who would never share their sweets and want it them for yourselves?Sounds possessive and very selfish to me.[/quote]

Could it be that when they were available over the last 2 seasons the casuals only turned up to fill the ground against Leeds / Ipswich / the Christmas fixture and the last 2 games of the season to celebrate promotion. Could it therefore mean that when tickets will be available against Wigan you wont want to come to that game because it is not Man Utd or Liverpool. If you do as you say the ground will simply be full of away supporters every game. Why do you only want a share of the sweets now they taste nicer. You did not want to share my sweets when they did not taste so nice in league 1.  Anyone who wanted to go to 10 games could have bought a season ticket and choosen their 10 games, That would still have been cheaper than purchasing 10 casual tickets for the 10 worst games.  

[/quote]I don''t want a season ticket.... full stop. Wrong tack altogether as my issue concerns other fans who cannot make it to many games for any number of reasons. I am concerned solely about the thousands of disenfranchised Norwich City fans the club''s season ticket scam excludes and which is fuelling the present day season ticket snobbery.We aren''t all born with the selfish ''I''m alright Jack'' gene. That''s what makes me so different to so many of you.[/quote]

So why do my sweets taste nicer now ? It is not Norwich you want to come and watch its Norwich playing Manchester United. I dont think it an I am alright Jack as if I would have wanted to buy a casual ticket over the last two seasons I could have had one. For the 10 games out of 46 that the home areas sold out there were buybacks. The same applies next year. One of the best things the club ever did as last time we were prem I was not a season ticket holder. Consequently I used to travel down from Birmingham and stand outside the ground trying to buy a spare. Did not succeed most of the time so used to stand outside whats now Yellows peering at a small monitor through the window. That made me decide to have a season ticket the next year kept it ever since.  All you have to do is make an effort and a ticket is yours. I can already see the talk on here next year from the likes of yourselves - £40 for a ticket to watch Wigan the club are ripping people off - Followed by 40000 people quite happy to pay £60 to be there when we play Man Utd. You are in a dreamworld. If I was not a season ticket holder would I come and watch Wigan ? probably not.

One last point, you constantly slate Delia however it is only because of her that the price of football at Norwich makes it accessable for all.  If we stay up I expect my season ticket will go up by 1/3. Should we get relegated I am sure there will be plenty of empty seats in our 27500 capacity stadium. But then I guess you will only want to come when we play 1p5wich. Without the number of season ticket holders we would not have been able to restructure our debts, would have gone into administration and next year be playing in league 1 or 2. 

[/quote]Silly boy....That might apply to many of the ''two club tommies'' who frequent the ground in sizeable numbers these days.... but CR won''t see me again until Smith has gone, and it won''t matter who City are playing when I return.I''ll survive in the meantime... somehow.[/quote]

LOL if Smith was gone that would probably mean we had a rich owner. Season ticket holders would renew on mass and you would have no chance of getting in. 

Silly boy insinuates I am very young - thank you very much. Dont quite see why you always have to throw insults why not simply answer the questions and give your opinion. I have given mine and it is that if we would have not sold as many season tickets over the last couple of years we would now be a league 1 or 2 team. 

[/quote]I have friends in high places... so that has never been an issue.Equally.... discussion and debate can only arise out of uncertainty.... not an scenario I personally experience.