Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

i think the board should call Lamberts Bluff

and offer him the 20 year contract he joked about on Tuesday...think about it... it shows a massive amount of ambition from the club if they do so.. also, anyone sniffing around Lambert will need to cough up 20 years compensation money to buy out his contract.... who, realistically, would fork out that kind of money...Over to you Mr McNally.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]and offer him the 20 year contract he joked about on Tuesday...think about it... it shows a massive amount of ambition from the club if they do so.. also, anyone sniffing around Lambert will need to cough up 20 years compensation money to buy out his contract.... who, realistically, would fork out that kind of money...Over to you Mr McNally.[/quote]

And should we need to relieve him of his duties?.....

Football - It''s a funny old game ;)

Fair point... but its more likely someone will try and pinch him off us.. i cant see Lambert becoming a bad manager.. if we get relegated next season so be it.. Newly promoted sides often do... Would he spectacularly stuf fit up Ala worthy or is Lambert only heading upwards?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Fair point... but its more likely someone will try and pinch him off us.. i cant see Lambert becoming a bad manager.. if we get relegated next season so be it.. Newly promoted sides often do... Would he spectacularly stuf fit up Ala worthy or is Lambert only heading upwards?[/quote]

I can''t see him stuffing up either and also totally agree it''s much more likely we''ll lose him to another club rather than any other scenario, just thought I''d put the flip side of the coin out there too mate. Imagine that though, a 20 year contract - Now THAT would make Norwich a talking point in world football!

lol Alex.. no worries mate.it would also take a Brave, Or Stupid, person to table such a contract in the first place too.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]lol Alex.. no worries mate.it would also take a Brave, Or Stupid, person to table such a contract in the first place too.[/quote]

Or somebody that''s drunk?.... ;)