Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Was Delia well refreshed on Tuesday?

The Torygraph and a couple of other national papers reported on the fact that Delia mispronounced Lambert''s name at Tuesday''s parade, and said something about staying up, instead of winning promotion. She also said something about not needing the "frigging play-offs" next year. Good luck to her for enjoying the celebrations!

I''m fed up with all the media reporting on her slip-ups this week!

Seeing as:

1. She has put £12m into the club

2. Attends every home game

3. Has stuck with us through good times and bad

I say let her have a drink if she want to celebrate us getting promotion!

I''m sure Lambert didn''t take any offence to her slip-up.....and the comment about the play-offs is only what all us City fans would want to say!

Good on ya Delia.....LET''S BE ''AVING U!

More fuel for the fire.....Has no-one noticed that we''re still a laughing stock outside of the Norwich bubble?

I thought "staying up" referred to next season.

As for "laughing stock" most fans of other clubs may well take the pi$$ in the stands, but in the pubs before and after the game, they always comment on how they wish they had an owner like her - even some 1p5wich fans!

funny that cluckf4ck... most other supporters ive spoken to are glad we''re going up and cant wait to come to carrow.

Why would anyone give a flying f*** whether she was swigging special brew and offering random strangers out. She was drunk; big friggin deal

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Lets be havin ya! 

[/quote]Aaarrggh! Tangy''s found some more crayons. [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/Tangy.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Lets be havin ya! 

[/quote]Aaarrggh! Tangy''s found some more crayons. [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/Tangy.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Straight out of your bottom drawer no doubt.

So kind of you to share.

Come on you yellows!!

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]More fuel for the fire.....

Has no-one noticed that we''re still a laughing stock outside of the Norwich bubble?
[/quote]

Care to provide us with some evidence or facts to back this up then Bird brain?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]More fuel for the fire.....

Has no-one noticed that we''re still a laughing stock outside of the Norwich bubble?
[/quote]

[/quote]

The continual references to Lets be havin'' you!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]More fuel for the fire.....Has no-one noticed that we''re still a laughing stock outside of the Norwich bubble?[/quote]

[/quote]If you can''t witness the evidence laid out before you Plod.... all I can say is that the criminals must have had a very easy time with blundering about trying to catch them....Dear oh dear.

Clucky. If everything about Norwich City and it''s fans is so wrong why don''t you bugger off back to TWTD or whatever it''s called, where i''m sure your views about our fine club are much better appreciated.

[quote user="Gorn2Hell"]funny that cluckf4ck... most other supporters ive spoken to are glad we''re going up and cant wait to come to carrow.[/quote]

[Y]

More fuel for the fire.....

The continual references to Lets be havin'' you!

I''ve heard that Delia''s comments on Tuesday have been in the Daily Mail two days running. Anybody know about  the other newspapers?

We are not the laughing stock, like someone said, we have well recieved getting back to the Prem and being in London with lots of mates/colleagues with various teams, none of them have made any comment about us. Even a couple of Scummers have made positive remarks, although not wishing us to do well. I think you take it too seriously C lOCK

[quote user="O.T.B.C"]We are not the laughing stock, like someone said, we have well recieved getting back to the Prem and being in London with lots of mates/colleagues with various teams, none of them have made any comment about us. Even a couple of Scummers have made positive remarks, although not wishing us to do well. [/quote]

Well just remember how many times, the Lets be havin you,  was replayed on television and the radio........lets hope not many newspapers have picked up on Tuesdays comments.

Clearly the ''unworldly'' Pinkun posters don''t realise what is being said outside of their little bubble.Delia Smith as the figurehead of our club continues to be a joke up and down the country...and her embarrassing inebriated blurt at the parade shows she hasn''t learnt her lesson.Let''s just hope the team does all of the talking next season.

[quote user="Paul Cluckberk "]Clearly the ''unworldly'' Pinkun posters don''t realise what is being said outside of their little bubble.Delia Smith as the figurehead of our club continues to be a joke up and down the country...and her embarrassing inebriated blurt at the parade shows she hasn''t learnt her lesson.Let''s just hope the team does all of the talking next season.[/quote]I''ve worked all over the country (returning to Norfolk 18 months ago) with fans from a lot of different clubs and  I''m still friends with many of them who I speak to on a regular basis and I can tell you that you couldn''t be more wrong.

Give me Delia and MWJ over many of the other dubious owners of Premiership clubs.

I seem to recall some on here wishing for Gold and Sullivan to take over the Carrow Road reins.  

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Clearly the ''unworldly'' Pinkun posters don''t realise what is being said outside of their little bubble.Delia Smith as the figurehead of our club continues to be a joke up and down the country...and her embarrassing inebriated blurt at the parade shows she hasn''t learnt her lesson.Let''s just hope the team does all of the talking next season.

[/quote]

Who cares? You seem a bit sensitive about it! Loads of clubs have embarrasing owners. Marcus Evans for a start. He doesn''t really exist, does he? No danger of him coming out and saying anything remotely interesting or media worthy. You would expect our shrinking violet Delia to sell up for top dollar once/if we are established in the Prem. Fair play to her for staying the course if that were to be the case.

Whether she is owner or not, she has earned her voice.

To be fair to Cluck, he may well have a point but personally I couldn''t give a flying dogs d1ck what people think of us, Delia or otherwise. I don''t take it seriously, and am thick (skinned) anyway. I''m proud of my home city club and that''s all that matters to me.

Delia can do what she likes in my book, she deserves it, we should be glad we have such a lovely MILF involved at the club.I love Delia

Poking fun at Delia for a couple of drunken comments - That isn''t in the same ballpark as Norwich being a laughing stock.

You exagerate your comments greatly and you know it.

I travel the Country a bit and have relatives far and wide. We most certainly are not a laughing stock. Nobody I have met has laughed about us at all.

I think the papers are entitled to poke a bit of fun at a few drunken comments, I think we are too.

Dealia hasn''t always had my support, she got a lot of things wrong, but she learnt her lessons and has to be congratulated on puting them right. Anything less would be twofaced.

If nothing else, Cluckbert deserves credit for his hilarious retort in his first comment on this thread. Well done, C, it made me laugh! :)

As for Delia''s ownership, she did guide us to out lowest position in 50+ years by allowing incompetent twunts to run things, but she obviously made good decisions with who replaced them, so it''s now water under the bridge.