Sign in to follow this  
Walphy

Sam Claflin 'Hollywood's new Brit heart-throb' - The Sun

So his first choice career of footballer was thwarted and he''s had to settle for fame, fortune and minge on tap in his back up career as a Hollywood actor.I can relate to that, apart from 99% of it.

As an aside, I can''t believe that a word rhyming with "twinge" is filtered, but it''s perfectly acceptable to say vag, pussy, gash, punani and hairy cheque book.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]As an aside, I can''t believe that a word rhyming with "twinge" is filtered, but it''s perfectly acceptable to say vag, pussy, gash, punani and hairy cheque book.
[/quote]

Pumpum?

Come on you yellows!!

[quote user="canary_bird"]Just looked him up on Wikipedia ... it says he was born in 1p5wich !!![/quote]Yeah but is Norwich through and through. He was one of my best friends at school and was in many plays etc with him before drama school. A lot of people are born in Ipswich, he was just lucky to escape...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]As an aside, I can''t believe that a word rhyming with "twinge" is filtered, but it''s perfectly acceptable to say vag, pussy, gash, punani and hairy cheque book. [/quote]Can I put a hand up for quim?A bit 18th century, but I like it.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mister Chops"]As an aside, I can''t believe that a word rhyming with "twinge" is filtered, but it''s perfectly acceptable to say vag, pussy, gash, punani and hairy cheque book. [/quote]Can I put a hand up for quim?A bit 18th century, but I like it.[/quote]Isn''t Quim the name of a Portuguese goalkeeper?

[quote user="jimidack"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mister Chops"]As an aside, I can''t believe that a word rhyming with "twinge" is filtered, but it''s perfectly acceptable to say vag, pussy, gash, punani and hairy cheque book. [/quote]Can I put a hand up for quim?A bit 18th century, but I like it.[/quote]Isn''t Quim the name of a Portuguese goalkeeper?[/quote]Apparently so. Unfortunate name for a goalie ... "yes, he''s definitely got a problem today, ball''s continually sliding away from him" ...