Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

West Ham down... it's very close at the foot of the Premiership

[quote user="Dereham Tifoso"]Anyone see this little stunt today...... [url]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wigan_athletic/71752/avram-grant-millwall-legend.html[/url] [:O]. I''d strongly suggest keeping out of East / South East London for 2 notable days next season.[:D]  [/quote]

That is brilliant!

Although I''d love (and I think everyone would!) Blackpool to stay up, I fear the table will remain as it is at the bottom, and Blackpool and Wigan will go down

I agree with aj that the table will remain as it is.

As much as I would like for Wolves to come down, I want them (and birmingham) to stay up as I''ll be living in Derby next year and they will both not be too far away!! Also the question is who would you like to come up with us?

Swansea, because they deserve it as the second best footballing side I''ve seen in the league this year (besides us, of course ;))

Although, would be quite fitting if Reading made it up and both Cardiff and Swansea miss out!

It would have been poetic if Sheff U had got promoted to the Prem.

Swansea do play good football, and I want Lobg and Kebe, so selfishly I don''t want Reading to go up, plus they cheated when we went to their place!

Do we still hate Wolves? They''ve played some decent stuff this season and McCarthy is always good value in his post match interviews. I''d be happy for them to stay up.

From our point of view I would like Blackburn and Birmingham to go down. As I think that would make our task of staying up much easier next season. However putting the realistic hat on I just cant see there being a fairytale ending for Blackpool at United so they will go down for me. I also think Birmingham could be the other to team to go as I think Wigan will get a win at Stoke.

Hard to say, to be honest...

Blackburn are the only club I definitely want to go down - they''ve been clogging up one of those valuable Premier League slots for 10 years now, all the while playing hideous football with hideous players and a roll-call of hideous managers. Bye bye, I say...

As for the rest, I''m torn. 

Blackpool, I think I''d just prefer to stay up, but only because I feel we could stuff them next season.

Wigan are another hideous team with plastic fans who can hardly fill their ground... But I like Martinez, I think he''s a progressive manager who could do well if he assembled a decent squad of his own, and he''s got a cracking accent!

Wolves I would love to see relegated, but I do miss getting the chance to completely destroy them like we did even in the season we went down...

Brum, see above...

Conclusion... erm, no idea but its going to be fun either way! If I can''t get myself some time in the pub to watch it unfold then I shall be doing a Likely Lads and avoiding the scores in order to watch MOTD presumably do their ''real time'' splitting of the highlights...

Wolves.  Second only to the Scum in the hate stakes, the only advantage to them staying up is that our away shirt gets an airing. 

In addition to that Blackburn.  Tinpot town, Tinpot club that bought their way to the title in the mid 90s and done stuff all since. 

Of the others - Wigan will always struggle due to small crowds, Blackpool would mean some of the media focus would be off us (and theyd have 2nd season syndrome) and Holloway is always good for a laugh.  Brum - not got strong feelings either way

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Wolves.  Second only to the Scum in the hate stakes, the only advantage to them staying up is that our away shirt gets an airing. 

In addition to that Blackburn.  Tinpot town, Tinpot club that bought their way to the title in the mid 90s and done stuff all since. 

Of the others - Wigan will always struggle due to small crowds, Blackpool would mean some of the media focus would be off us (and theyd have 2nd season syndrome) and Holloway is always good for a laugh.  Brum - not got strong feelings either way

[/quote]

Myself, being an exile of Brum, and having a family of B-ham city S/T holders I WANT THEM TO GO DOWN  my family gave me some crap a couple of seasons ago, How sweet is revenge,But knowing my luck they will escape the drop,