Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

West Ham down... it's very close at the foot of the Premiership

Looks like a tense last day for 5 teams next Sunday. Just wondering who you reckon and want to go down.I want the strongest/richest teams to go down, so making life a little easier for Norwich next year. So Birmingham and BlackburnAnd I don''t like teams which can''t fill their stadium in the Premiership. So Blackburn and Wigan. I also like Blackpool, so would like them to stay up.Who do I think will go down? No idea...

[quote user="CT"]I just want Blackpool to stay up [:)]that''ll be one relegation place sorted next year [;)][/quote]I think you are right, they wil lose Adam this summer and potentially more, but i was also thinking of a boys weekend away [;)]

Can''t say I''m sad to see Wesh Ham get relegated. Sounds like Robert Green made another howler letting the ball slip under his body again.

I agree I like Blackpool so any two out of the other lot not too fussed.

Dont Like Wolves or their manager, but Birmingham may surprise us, they could do what we did in 1985, win the League Cup (Milk Cup) and also get relegated.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Dont Like Wolves or their manager, but Birmingham may surprise us, they could do what we did in 1985, win the League Cup (Milk Cup) and also get relegated.
[/quote]

I predicted Birmingham to be relegated after they won the Cup, so no surprise to me.  Middlesborough were also relegated after winning it, and Ipswich and Reading were relegated in their first season after qualifying for Europe. Cups and Prem don''t mix for lower level clubs.

[quote user="NauruDude"]Wolves - Black burn 1-1Man U - Blackpool 2-0Stoke - Wigan 1-0Tottenham - Birmingham 3-0
15Blackburn38-1441
16Wolves38-1941
17Blackpool38-2339 53 goals scored
18Wigan38-2339 39 goals scored
19Birmingham38-2339 36 goals scored
20West Ham37-2433  
[/quote]Wolves - Black burn 1-1Man U - Blackpool 2-0Stoke - Wigan 1-0Tottenham - Birmingham 7-3
15Blackburn38-1441
16Wolves38-1941
18Wigan38-2339 39 goals scored Wigan won their Birm vs. Wig fictures 2-1 on aggregate.
19Birmingham38-2339 39 goals scored
20West Ham37-2433  
Just to see a lot of rules apply.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="NauruDude"]Wolves - Black burn 1-1Man U - Blackpool 2-0Stoke - Wigan 1-0Tottenham - Birmingham 3-0
15Blackburn38-1441
16Wolves38-1941
18Wigan38-2339 39 goals scored
19Birmingham38-2339 36 goals scored
20West Ham37-2433  
[/quote]Like that, Birmingham away to Spurs, thats a tough one.[/quote]

I think if West Ham hadn''t thrown away a 2-0 lead they''d have gone on to stay up. Amazing how close it is this season and how much 1 game can make a difference.Still think Wigan are down. And as long as Blackpool stay up I don''t really mind who goes down. Don''t Blackburn have a fair bit of money now?

Wigan to get something at stoke

Blackpool to lose (valliantly) at ManUre

Birmingham to be routed by Spurs

that makes it blackpool and birmingham

of all the games i can see Blackpool beating man utd.. its Roy of the Rovers stuff and football has seen it happen so often before..United have won the league and wont care.. Blackpool might just sneak a 1-0

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]I want Birmingham and Blackburn to go down, they are the biggest threats next season out of the bottom 6.[/quote]

This ^^^

I think it will be Blackpool and Wigan joining West Ham though.

I want Wigan and Blackpool to stay up (Blackburn and Birmingham relegated), as this would suit us best.

Realistically, I think Birmingham and one of Wigan/Blackpool will go down though.

Annoyingly all of the 5 teams involved are pretty local for me and all grounds that we would probably have gone to next season! Although, if I had to choose it would be Blackburn & Birmingham.

...remember our game at St Andrews 2 years ago, we scored through Clinghan but ended up with a draw and they went up and we went down.......now they might go down, yes please and we are up!!!!

They have no fans so the Championship is a good fit for them and they can go with Wigan and that will leave the DW a rugby ground......

Anyone see this little stunt today...... [url]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wigan_athletic/71752/avram-grant-millwall-legend.html[/url] [:O]. I''d strongly suggest keeping out of East / South East London for 2 notable days next season.[:D] 

Which fixtures of these teams away am I most likely to get tickets for?! Whoever I am least likely to I want to go down!Some of my relatives live near Blackpool and we would stay down there for a weekend if they stayed up - do people think I will be okay getting tickets for that one or will it be a ballot? 2,500 allocation. Thanks.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Which fixtures of these teams away am I most likely to get tickets for?! Whoever I am least likely to I want to go down!Some of my relatives live near Blackpool and we would stay up there for a weekend if they stayed up - do people think I will be okay getting tickets for that one or will it be a ballot? 2,500 allocation. Thanks.[/quote]