Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I''m sticking with my favourite fall guys again. Stirling have only managed one home win this season but lost twelve and I can''t see that changing against mid-table Morton.

Stirling v Morton........away win.

Good luck Muddy. [Y]

Right lets drag this out until Sunday at least ans a vist to Portugal....Porto v Pacos de Ferreira....Home win.Good luck Muddy and all our fellow pups.[Y]

Gotta be a Norwich home win for me

Looking forward to coming up for the game and the second year in a row i''m in Norwich and promotion is already in the bag, party time, I''m staying in the Nelson this time so hopefuly see some of the PUP''s for a cider or 12 without having to leave early

I always read this thread each weekend to see if i can get any tips for my £5 accumulator i do each weekend.

I don''t know if i can suggest anything as i''m not in the league of PUPs.

My tip this weekend would be

Spurs to beat Blackpool.

Spurs will need to nail down Europa league spot and Blackpool haven''t won since February (against spurs sadly!) And haven''t won away since December 28th.

Welcome Rob

You are now in the league of PUPs. Thankyou for joining and giving Muddy another selection to consider. This is the last week for this season but we hope to be back in August. Please come back and post a selection again then.

Spurs to beat Blackpool for me please.

Good luck everyone and thanks to Nutty for his hard work in running this for us each week, Ardee would be so proud of you and all us pups for carrying on with his good work.

Good evening Puristfinder General,good luck to you Muddy Funster and all you other PUPs out there.Off to Spain and a home win for BARCELONA (1/6) v Espanyol (14/1) will hopefully let me creep into the top 20 pickers on the last week.

Can''t believe its the last week of the season. Championship for me

Swansea v Sheff Utd - Home Win

Good luck PUPs, especially Muddy F.

My first season as a PUP, and its been great. Thanks Nutty for your hard work, and to Billy of course.

I looked a bit further than usual (the Czech Republic) and am going for a home win for FK Jablonec v. FC Banik Ostrava.

Jablonec are W10 D2 L1 F37 A10 at home and Banik are W2 D4 L7 F11 A21 away (did have to count the goals myself but think they''re right!)

Good Luck, Muddy Funster!

This week I''m going for promotion-chasing Wycombe to clinch an immediate return to League One by beating mid-table Southend.Hard to believe we were playing both those teams in the league last year isn''t it?Best of luck Muddy and all PUPs, and as usual, a big thanks to Nutty, Billy, and of course Ray, for giving us the Free Bet and the work, dedication and generosity that goes with it - roll on next season.

A maybe not so obvious one for you to consider Muddy. I think Middlesborough will follow up their epic win in Cardiff by seeing off Doncaster at the Riverside. Boro have only lost one of their last eleven while Donny haven''t won in their last eleven.

Middlesborough          v            Doncaster           Home Win

And Purple left us his on last weeks thread : -

nutty, aware for a few days, so can I leave you with a provisional choice for the last week? In Romania, Timisoara to beat Unirea Urziceni on Monday night. Thanks. If I get a chance to be near a computer later in the week I''ll try to confirm, or not...

Timisoara with a 9-6-0 home record and Unirea with a 0-3-12 away record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Wow, I can''t believe this is the last week of the season and what a season it''s been, fantastic on the pitch for all things Yellow & Green, but rather more difficult on the picking front, with many PUP''s not least myself, down on our success rate for picks on previous seasons.

Anyway, for my last pick of the season, I''m going for League One, Peterborough vs Dagenham and Redbridge - home win.

Good luck Muddy and all fellow PUP''s

Keep them coming PUPS - this is proving very difficult!

I hope to have my selections this evening late on - hope thats OK Nutty?

Muddy

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

A maybe not so obvious one for you to consider Muddy. I think Middlesborough will follow up their epic win in Cardiff by seeing off Doncaster at the Riverside. Boro have only lost one of their last eleven while Donny haven''t won in their last eleven.

Middlesborough          v            Doncaster           Home Win

And Purple left us his on last weeks thread : -

nutty, aware for a few days, so can I leave you with a provisional choice for the last week? In Romania, Timisoara to beat Unirea Urziceni on Monday night. Thanks. If I get a chance to be near a computer later in the week I''ll try to confirm, or not...

Timisoara with a 9-6-0 home record and Unirea with a 0-3-12 away record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[/quote]

Thanks, nutty. A moment in cyberspace to confirm that Timisoara choice.

Late tonight is fine Muddy[Y]

I got your PM but only earlier this afternoon. PM''s aren''t always reliable. If anyone ever wants to get in touch with me the best way is to email me at Canaryeddie@aol.com or call/text on 07876778743.

Swansea City to beat an already relegated Sheffield United for me. Just noticed, but I think my pick from last week was wrong - Southampton weren''t playing Plymouth. Pretty sure I just copied someone elses that sounded good due to lack of time. Hope that doesn''t put me in the relegation zone, although I suspect it might :-(

Afternoon all. Tough week, but will add more weight to Timisoara to beat Unirea Urziceni. Odds with most of the big bookies.

As per Purples stats - Timisoara are chasing the league title and are a point behind the league leaders. Unirea are almost certain for the drop.

Not a cert by any means, Timisoara draw far too many games, but its as good as I can find.

Best of luck Muddy and all PUPs.

OK everyone here we go!

Thank you so much for all of your input. I could easily choose the 6 most popular but that would be a little dangerous. I never bet on Norwich because it is a jinx if ever I saw one - so whilst I fully expect them to beat Coventry, I am dodging it.

I do like the Swansea chances - they are very good at home and so it seems a good bet to me. Southampton is also a no brainer so they were certs. I have done so much research this week it is surely not good for me and I have come up with the following list.

Southampton v Walsall - Home win

Swansea v Sheff utd - Home win

St Pauli v Bayern Munich - Away win

Palermo v Bari - Home win

Leverkeusen v Hamburg - Home win

and finally the tough one....

Bournemouth v Rochdale - Home win.

I really have my fingers crossed and I''ve not gone for the dead certs across the board in order to get a little extra into the fund. I''m already panicking about them now - but I am sticking with them and crossing my fingers. Sorry if I blow it but lets give the PUP will power and see what happens!

Muddy

Barnet -v- PORT VALE         AWAY WIN

Good Luck Muddy and all our promotion loving PUPs  [<:o)][:D]

Thank you Nutty for looking after my picks the last few weeks while I was away.

This week I''m going for an away win for Lille over Nancy.

Many thanks

Davo

Great picks there Muddy thank you. They look really good to me and well worked out. It''s going to be an exciting free bet tomorrow. All the games are on the one day.

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.