Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Bearing in mind I dont know the identity of a lot of the free bet people in real life, can i just draw attention to the fact that, as far as I know, the highest PUP in the Canary Challenge was Swindon Canary who was fifth. Congratulations SC and commiserations on just missing out on the prizes. Can I also point out that although Beausant was teachers pet in the PUPs league, he was a miserable 184th in the Canary Challenge [:)]

[quote user="Grant Holts flip flop"]Bearing in mind I dont know the identity of a lot of the free bet people in real life, can i just draw attention to the fact that, as far as I know, the highest PUP in the Canary Challenge was Swindon Canary who was fifth. Congratulations SC and commiserations on just missing out on the prizes. Can I also point out that although Beausant was teachers pet in the PUPs league, he was a miserable 184th in the Canary Challenge [:)][/quote]

Oh, you bitch![;)]

My strategy of putting Barcelona down on every line clearly didn''t work in this instance.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Wow. Did I forget to post this week? I think I did... first time in over a year I think.... Sorry about that. Crazy at work and all. I''ll be making at least 1 away trip to London next year, most likely at The Emirates so I hope to meet as many as possible then.[/quote]

I hope we finally get to meet Justin. I will be trying my best to get to the Emirates because it will be a new ground for me. But if it''s a Saturday I will probably miss it [:(]

[/quote]Saturday? Nutty, that will be a novelty for the Premier League!!! It will probably be any day OTHER than Saturday[;)]

Thanks Nutty and leedscanary for all the hard work you put into the thread, and to Billy too for the dosh [:D]Been a great first year to nap. At least I finished in the table even if not in the top 40. Not sure I''d want the pressure of picking the all important 6 though.See you all on Saturday, along with some nibbles [:)]