Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Playoffs start tonight...

I don''t want to have a go at you or anything CT, but we have had loads of these threads about play-offs. The general consensus is no Welsh teams.

But there have been 100s of mentions of wanting, well all of the teams to stay down so we can buy there best players....

Forest failed at the first hurdle last season i believe to Blackpool. So having that hang over them may cause a few problems plus the psychological failure to beat 10men over 88minutes. Poor.

I can''t see anything but a Swansea win, particularly if Borini is back and fit. Which seemingly he will start.

2-0 swansea.

I am thinking selfishly.....

Like many others I am thinking about those who if those teams don''t go up we can poach players from.

I think Swansea will win 2-0 tonight.

One of my mates supports Forest and says Norwich are crap and forest are MUCH better team. So don''t want Forest to go up for that reason.

Don''t want Cardiff up as they are Welsh and cocky players and tit of a manager.

If I had to chose a welsh club to go up it would be Swansea, atleast they are a team. But I would love Dyer, Sinclair, Borini or Williams.

For me I want Reading to go up. I like the team more so than the others, Only Long and Kebe (maybe Mills) I would want. long will go to Liverpool IMO.

So basically I am going for Swansea to ease through tonight but Reading to win the Final ;)

Sorry guys bit of a shameless plug for my blog, it is all relevant though - Do you think the play-off system add excitement and drama or do you think it is just drastically unfair?

http://pickett16.blogspot.com/

Any feedback would be really greatly appreciated!

IMO opinion it''s unfair, if a team plays well enough to finish 3rd they deserve to go up, the only fair play off would be third plays a one off game against 18th in the Prem as a decider.