Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Playoffs start tonight...

I missed the red card too, sounds very silly though!

i don''t think we (norwich fans) really notice how lucky we are for our team spirit and work rate. Watching forest (the home team) they have awful body language, just giving up and shrugging their shoulders, no pressure on swansea at all. Swansea are running the show.

P.S i think McGugan would look good in yellow and green..

Forrest are absolutley pathetic. Hanging on against 10 men swansea! I hope they win and go up so we can play them next season :)

Swansea are playing some triffic footy considering they''re away from home and down to 10.

Forest will find it bloody hard to get a result at Swansea so they better hope they score some goals in this 2nd half. I''d rather they went up than any of the others because they have Davies and he''ll most likely f*** it up in the Prem - plus I''d like to steal Kebe, Sinclair, Williams etc and I hate Dave Jones. lol

Borini (free kick) well saved by Camp, & McGuigan swerving shot, were crackers.

Borini''s just gone off with a hamstring injury though.

I''ve never known a season when there were so many hamstring injuries.

Aye golden chance gone there, but they''ve still got another game. Gonna be bloody hard, but Swans have Taylor out for that game now and Borini looks like he''s done his hamstring in. Hopefully Forest pull it off so Billy can mess it up in Prem

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Is there a stream for it or is that too much to ask ??[/quote]There was, but the game''s over dude. 0-0, Swans had player sent off after 1min I believe

[quote user="Jin - York Canary"][quote user="bloodwagon"]Is there a stream for it or is that too much to ask ??
[/quote]

There was, but the game''s over dude. 0-0, Swans had player sent off after 1min I believe
[/quote]

And the ref was conned into the sending off too, take a look at the reaction of the Forest player, he didn''t seem to be as hurt as he made out.

It was a horrible groin height studs up challenge though. For a pro footballer to make a tackle like that in whatever minute of the game - he should expect to be very lucky to stay on the pitch, regardless of how hurt the player is. Too much adrenalin.

I''m obviously in a minority here but I''d really like to see Swansea go up. Would be nice to see another team get promoted who play decent football like us. Having said that, as long as Cardiff don''t go up I''ll be happy [:D].

I''d rather Forest simply because they have Billy boy who will hopefully implode and get them relegated again. Plus I''d like to hope that we could maybe steal a player or 2 from the Swans? lol. Though I wouldn''t mind taking some from Forest either. Above all else I''d like Cardiff to fail like most of us so that is the main hope I have.

Reading to win the final if possible... have some family down in that part of the world so would like to see them come up.

Glad i haven''t been watching the play-offs, no goals in nearly a game and half...Do they not want to get to the premiership?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Glad i haven''t been watching the play-offs, no goals in nearly a game and half...[/quote]You''re missing some very exciting all out football.