Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Playoffs start tonight...

Glad we''re not in them - hadn''t realised it was quite so soon.

Forest vs Swansea tonight - COME ON FOREST!!!

Step-mom''s family all support Forest and I have a soft spot for them as a club (Great memories of standing at the City Ground singing "WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE..." in 1993/1994 season), would love them to come up with us!!

At uni in Nottingham with many friends who support Forest, so would like them to come up with us.

Championship Play Off''s - For me, it''s ''Come on the English !''As someone once said  at least we are not in those “frigging” play-offs

aha I support Swansea and fu(king Cardiff ofc. Wlesh team would do well to stay up in the PREM so lets go SWANSEA du du dududu lets go SWANSEA du du dududu DEFENSE .. DEFENSE..[quote user="swindoncanary"]Championship Play Off''s - For me, it''s ''Come on the English !''As someone once said  at least we are not in those “frigging” play-offs[/quote]

An all EnglishForest v Reading Final for me please. Forest win we buy Shane Long, the rest is history, or if Reading win we buy Lewis Mcgugan, its a win win all the way to the europa league!!! OTBC!

Will be funny to see Cardiff fail, nothing to do with being Welsh, more about Dave Jones whining about us playing 1p5wich on Thursday. Don''t really mind which or the other 3 go up, all have decent players we could bid for if they stay down.

Why all the anti Welsh comments. We had four teams from Wales in the England League for years before the demise of Newport County and Wrexham. Can''t recall any moves to kick them out in the past!

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Will be funny to see Cardiff fail, nothing to do with being Welsh, more about Dave Jones whining about us playing 1p5wich on Thursday. Don''t really mind which or the other 3 go up, all have decent players we could bid for if they stay down.

Why all the anti Welsh comments. We had four teams from Wales in the England League for years before the demise of Newport County and Wrexham. Can''t recall any moves to kick them out in the past![/quote]Can''t answer for others but I don''t want any Wesh teams in the English Leagues when they answer to the Welsh FA and not the English FA.

''Why all the anti Welsh comments ?''

Yes, it''s not as if you hear any anti English comments in Wales

True City 1st, but no different to us making anti 1p5wich comments and vice versa. I holidayed in South Wales in 2009 and went to our game at Swansea that year, and away from the tribal stuff at the football ground (which is all good banter anyway), the locals were a lot more friendly than in most places in England I''ve visited. If The Swans did go up then surely they''s be the weakest team in the Premier League next season, which is all good for us.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]I have a feeling Notts Forest are going to win the play-offs. Not sure why but they just will.[/quote]

given the history forest has with play-offs i can see them throwing it away...

come on knock the welsh out and go on to win the final , beat reading at wembley . no welsh in premier league thank you ! ! love to see holty wave at the forest fans again when he scores against them ! super grant holt norwich no9 . . . . . .

[quote user="ziggy"]come on knock the welsh out and go on to win the final , beat reading at wembley . no welsh in premier league thank you ! ! love to see holty wave at the forest fans again when he scores against them ! super grant holt norwich no9 . . . . . .[/quote]Notts Forest - think a few Foresst fans would be upset about that!

Really? The play-offs start tonight! Isn''t it great not to even be thinking about all that stuff?

I''ve always thought the two auto-place teams get a head start on signing the best available players over the eventual play-off winners. I''d imagine McNally and PL are already moving along quite nicely towards their transfer targets as we speak...

I fancy them strongly, but I hope they don''t get up purely for the selfish reason that I would like to see us get McGugan.A top player and would be an superb aquisition for us.

[quote user="ricardo"]I fancy them strongly, but I hope they don''t get up purely for the selfish reason that I would like to see us get McGugan.

A top player and would be an superb aquisition for us.
[/quote]

im with you on this one [y] I want reading to go up as Notts Forest have top players we could poach.

I dont want a welsh team in the prem!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Championship Play Off''s - For me, it''s ''Come on the English !''[/quote]

[y]

[/quote]I thought you were Dutch?

Im loving this, 4 pack of Corona, Tikka on Naan, feet up watching the Play-Offs without a care in the world!

Who''d a though it!

Swansea man sent off, just have to hope Forest make the most of it...Swansea might be a bit tired for the second leg having played 90minutes with 10 men...brilliant and I am so glad we aren''t in it!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="ricardo"]I fancy them strongly, but I hope they don''t get up purely for the selfish reason that I would like to see us get McGugan.A top player and would be an superb aquisition for us.[/quote]

im with you on this one [y] I want reading to go up as Notts Forest have top players we could poach.

I dont want a welsh team in the prem!

[/quote]Teams from Wales can play in The Champoinship, but not The Premier League?

Cardiff for me in all honesty. The other 3 all have players i''d like us to sign and strengthen with. It''s purely for selfish reasons.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Missed the sending off, what happened?[/quote]After 90 seconds their full back (I think) went into Lewis Mgugan''s(?) groin...straight red.