Sign in to follow this  
TheGoogler

Feel sorry for Pacheco

Just reading Dani''s twitter; he''s arrived back at Liverpool to be told he can''t even train with the squad, never mind get a look in for match days. He seems really unhappy about it too. I appreciate there are some good players at Liverpool and I don''t think anyone would have expected him to walk into the squad, but not even letting him train? Sounds like he''s not particularly in Dalglish''s plans.

Simple answer to Pachecos Liverpool problems -

Norwich sign him!

Sounds promising for us!

If the board are serious about the Premiership next season then a bid should be made as long as Lambert wants to!

would love to sign him but just looked at his wiki page and thought wow he is gonna be a top player, id sign him if we can because we could well have a £20m player on our hands in a few seasons, didn''t realise they paid 5m for him a few years ago, and he is still 20, starting to think this signing might be a long shot, dagleish aint stupid. could well be another loan though

I think he would definatly be up for coming back here, but probably only on loan....

It would be an amazing deal if we got him permanently, but i can see Liverlose pricing him up quite high, £7/8 million maybe?

How awful he must feel, he''s really been part of the team with us, celebrated our promotion and now he''s gone back to a miserable place to be side-lined. Young players need to be playing and he''d be fantastic for a season with us.

[quote user="Crew Cut Wes"]What figure do you guys reckon we could get him for??[/quote]

Hard to say. Depends how highly Liverpool rate him and if he wants to leave. Too hard to guess what the figure would be but any pernament deal would involve a high selling on fee and Liverpool would want a buy back price in there.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Just reading Dani''s twitter; he''s arrived back at Liverpool to be told he can''t even train with the squad, never mind get a look in for match days. He seems really unhappy about it too. I appreciate there are some good players at Liverpool and I don''t think anyone would have expected him to walk into the squad, but not even letting him train? Sounds like he''s not particularly in Dalglish''s plans.[/quote]If he''s putting that sort of thing out in the open he maybe trying to engineer a move away from Anfield.

not sure about the price but it feels good looking at players like these and dealing with clubs like liverpool can''t wait for us to start signing players

i''ve just tweeted him saying: keep trying your hardest dani, that''s all you can do. if the path is still blocked you would be worshipped like a king back at ncfc.

for every 10 liverpool fan''s tweets theres 1 norwich fan''s tweet. i think all the norwich tweeters should send him more encouragement just to let him know how much we think of him and so he feels he has the option. i know he probably knows this already but if we keep drilling the message into his head it will be firmly stuck there and i believe there''ll be a good bond between us

I reckon we could probably get him for about £1-1.5m, with a bonus agreed if we stayed up. Would be definitely worth a punt! Really seemed to enjoy his time here, and was really partying hard on the bus at the reception!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think he would definatly be up for coming back here, but probably only on loan....

It would be an amazing deal if we got him permanently, but i can see Liverlose pricing him up quite high, £7/8 million maybe?[/quote]He''s been at Liverpool for roughly 4 years, now of course roughly 4 years older than when the original purchase was made, making 14 appearances in that time, and having clearly failed to impress with successive management teams. Pray tell, why has the price risen by as much as £3 million? Scratch that, why has the price risen?I distinctly remember the situation with Leon Barnett; no one here thought it near possible that we could permanently purchase him. Bought by West Brom for a total of £3 million, once a regular feature in the West Brom side, on the back of a successful loan spell, the door never seemed so much as ajar if words on here were to be taken for granted.It happened. Lambert even indicated the price was essentially a steal.The same could also apply to the Huckerby situation.Of course both of the situations were eased somewhat by the desire of the player to make the move happen. If recent updates on this little ''saga'' are anything to go by in that respect however, perhaps it''s not so far-fetched? We''re also better equipped, supplemented by Premier League money, of which we were devoid of in the two aforementioned cases.Perhaps he won''t be a cheap buy, but i''m well aware of the ''track record'' your average fan has in trying to calculate any outcome in the transfer market.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You can''t really think he will be that cheap AJ....[/quote]If AJ has at least half a mind (which i believe he does), he''ll stick by his judgement.Seems sound to me.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Gingerpele"]You can''t really think he will be that cheap AJ....[/quote]If AJ has at least half a mind (which i believe he does), he''ll stick by his judgement.Seems sound to me.[/quote]In saying that, i''d like to understand the reasoning behind your estimation of a £7/8 million price tag?You can''t really think he will be that expensive Gingerpele....

[quote user="AJ"]I reckon we could probably get him for about £1-1.5m, with a bonus agreed if we stayed up. Would be definitely worth a punt! Really seemed to enjoy his time here, and was really partying hard on the bus at the reception!![/quote]I don''t know, it all depends on how highly Kenny rates him, from what I have read the Liverpool fans certainly seem to rate him. If Kenny is happy to let him go for whatever reason then I think we could possibly steal him for 1.5m-2m but I don''t see Liverpool wanting to let him go yet so a loan deal would be far more realistic for next season.

£5m minimum for PachecoAlthough Liverpool have a bit of money at the moment since Fernando Judas left. I would have thought he was far to highly rated to come here on a permanent transfer but dafter things have happened !!!Saw also in the BBC rumors that Hamburg are looking to make a £2m bid for Max Gradel. Id like to hope we are in the mind set and position to at least match that.Think Gradel would be good for us and a steal at £2m

I''m a little surprised at this. Doesn''t seem to fit in with the Dalglish ethos that seems to have breathed a potential resurgence in Liverpool

[quote user="CDMullins"]A couple of Million for Pacheco tops.

£7/8 Million is laughable.[/quote]Agreed, but let''s not forget he has performed very well for Spain at U21 level, no doubt there would be a number of Spanish clubs who would consider him a good prospect (he is still only 20 after all). I think £2m would get us in the game, but we''d probably need to bid significantly more if La Liga interest is stirred.  

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="TheGoogler"]Just reading Dani''s twitter; he''s arrived back at Liverpool to be told he can''t even train with the squad, never mind get a look in for match days. He seems really unhappy about it too. I appreciate there are some good players at Liverpool and I don''t think anyone would have expected him to walk into the squad, but not even letting him train? Sounds like he''s not particularly in Dalglish''s plans.[/quote]If he''s putting that sort of thing out in the open he maybe trying to engineer a move away from Anfield.[/quote]

I don''t think so, I think he genuinely seems frustrated by the lack of oppotunities there. I don''t understand why they don''t want him to train, he might of made quite an improvement here and they don''t even want to have a look at him.

there will be spainish clubs after him no doubt. Looks like he is on his way out of liverpoo. I think we could get him for a couple of million 8 million for a player who has never really played in the prem is scandelous. I guess if he wants to return to spain he will do so if he wants to come here its a real possibility. And probably the greatest prospect since bellamy!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]£5m minimum for PachecoAlthough Liverpool have a bit of money at the moment since Fernando Judas left. I would have thought he was far to highly rated to come here on a permanent transfer but dafter things have happened !!!Saw also in the BBC rumors that Hamburg are looking to make a £2m bid for Max Gradel. Id like to hope we are in the mind set and position to at least match that.Think Gradel would be good for us and a steal at £2m[/quote]Not sure on Gradel. Great pace and 18 goals is a really good return for a winger, but something tells me he could be a player that frustrates when is key positions. I think he can be wasteful at times (although I have only seen him play a small number of times so might be wrong).Although having said that we do need to up our pace in the team for the Prem and he would be a useful outlet.

Several misstakes made here.

Firstly reading too much into things. He has gone back to Liverpool who still have games left in this season. Right now they have three world class strikers of which one normally sits on the bench.

Just like one of our players coming back from loan for the last two games of the season, they would have to be in terrific form to get into the team or injuries to other players as you would not want to disrupt the balance and form of a team that is doing well. He will know for sure what his future is once the season is finished.

I should imagine another loan.

Also its not a great idea to compare transfers because you never know exactly what is involved. Barnett had another year on his contract I think so they would have been looking at selling him this summer anyway. He wasn''t that rated by them and they obviously paid an inflated price for him at that time. Just like Wolves paid £1.5million for Shackell who is now a lower championship defender.

Not that I have followed the Premiership much this season but Liverpool still have a lot to play for with two games remaining. If they were in mid-table with nothing games left to play then maybe, just maybe, Dani may have got a game but I think his season has ended already.

[quote user="chicken"]Several misstakes made here. Firstly reading too much into things. He has gone back to Liverpool who still have games left in this season. Right now they have three world class strikers of which one normally sits on the bench. Just like one of our players coming back from loan for the last two games of the season, they would have to be in terrific form to get into the team or injuries to other players as you would not want to disrupt the balance and form of a team that is doing well. He will know for sure what his future is once the season is finished. I should imagine another loan. Also its not a great idea to compare transfers because you never know exactly what is involved. Barnett had another year on his contract I think so they would have been looking at selling him this summer anyway. He wasn''t that rated by them and they obviously paid an inflated price for him at that time. Just like Wolves paid £1.5million for Shackell who is now a lower championship defender.[/quote]

People are reading into things because he is not being allowed to TRAIN, not that he hasn''t gone there and been put straight into the team.

If Liverpool want him out of the door I reckon he could go for a couple of million, if it is more he wants to leave when they are not so keen, they would be wanting to at least recoup the £5m they originally paid.