Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Someones having a laugh with Ipswitch

Now most of you know i like to have a bit of fun on here with no harm intended,but i just happened to pop in the binners site to wind them up a bit. They didnt like it very much.I dont know why??

Tractor-Boys.com

Thankfully we don''t get too much grief from the scum on here, but fun though it is to wind them up, maybe you shouldn''t encourage them. Imagine how annoying it''ll be to have more Donnie Darkos and other binners ruining things for everyone here.

[quote]Thankfully we don''t get too much grief from the scum on here, but fun though it is to wind them up, maybe you shouldn''t encourage them. Imagine how annoying it''ll be to have more Donnie Darkos and oth...[/quote]

Best to ignore them, don''t respond and they disappear down the board within an hour.

just as you dont say your from the pinkun.... its ok

I took the trouble to log on to Tractor boys.co.uk for a bit of fun. No bad language you understand just honest critisism. Like when they got all over excited about scuffing a draw at Watford and there were loads of the usual guff like ''were gonna win the league'' and ''bring on Real Madrid'' I felt it was just polite to inform them of a few realities......and now when I try log on they don''t recognise me!!!!

Sad thing is that it''s such a poor league this year that they might go up by default...I wonder what the press will make of them next season!

[quote]I took the trouble to log on to Tractor boys.co.uk for a bit of fun. No bad language you understand just honest critisism. Like when they got all over excited about scuffing a draw at Watford and ther...[/quote]

If they do go up, the press will be fawning all over their beloved tractor boys just like the last time they were in the Prem. Gaaah!