Sign in to follow this  
Walphy

So when do we sign up?

Having earned promotion for a while now, does anybody know when we officially join up with the Prem?

I''m looking forward to not having to scroll as far down the internet football pages and...and...

[<:o)] 

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I think that you''lll find when the fixtures come out thats when SSN puts us on the ''Prem'' news, so thats official!![/quote]

And they are out on the 17th June, 1st match away to Chelski 

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I think that you''lll find when the fixtures come out thats when SSN puts us on the ''Prem'' news, so thats official!![/quote]

And they are out on the 17th June, 1st match away to Chelski 

[/quote]

Really ?

Result then. Nowt like 3 points in the bag and a few on our goal diff to start the lads off.

We''ve still cook our super cook....... have they had their Russian crook arrested yet ?

[quote user="Walphy"]Having earned promotion for a while now, does anybody know when we officially join up with the Prem?

I''m looking forward to not having to scroll as far down the internet football pages and...and...

[/quote]Morning Bly. My, you stayed up late last night.....

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Walphy"]Having earned promotion for a while now, does anybody know when we officially join up with the Prem?

[/quote]

Morning to you and your dog, my man.

Somebody said Mr Bly had to put up with a a stalker on this forum. Must be you, I guess.

[:S]

Come on you yellows!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Walphy"]Having earned promotion for a while now, does anybody know when we officially join up with the Prem?

[/quote]

Unless it''s Mrs. Bly !!!

Perhaps the world and his wife are posting, not watching !