Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

OT West Ham end of season dinner fight!

West Ham striker Demba Ba said he was ''too tired'' to sign an autograph for a fan and a mass brawl has broken out! Fans now fighting with the players chairs, glass, tables all thrown everywhere! Police have been called to the scene! You couldn''t make it up!So glad we have a team with such team spirit and respect for the fans! I have also seen Ba''s name branded around a bit but if he has that little respect then I doubt he will fit in with Lambert''s ethos!

Haha this is hilarious. I take such pleasure in their downfall. My friends at uni who support west ham have been so cocky and arrogant over the last two years about how they are so good cos they are in the pl and we are shit cos were in some shit mickey mouse league. So great that the tables have now turned on them! I just hope we stay up and they stay down in that league for a while

Pity for them that they didn''t show this sort of fight earlier in the season - left it a bit late!

Interesting that the article refers to Lambert being on West Ham''s shortlist to replace Grant.

It obviously hasn''t sunk in yet that they''re a Championship club with no chance of poaching a Premier League manager.

Deluded fools

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

A chair was thrown. Upson missed it, Cole fell over it and it went through Greens legs!!

[/quote]

Excellent 10/10[Y]

Apparently because McClaren has ruled himself out of the Wet Sham job they''re after Lambert - just heard this on Radio 5 and it''s on he Daily Mail website. No chance! Wet Sham are a complete shambles and I can''t see Lambert going anywhere near the place. So dream on Brady, Gold, Sullivan et al.

Apparently Ba was too tired to sign his name. Heaven only knows what would have happened if his Mum had called him Vennegoor of Hesselink or Taylor-Fletcher!

I''m sure those that organised this were not anticipating this event or the public embarrassment. However, it does call into question the judgment of theWest Ham owners/board for arranging a 275 pounds/head dinner at the end of a dismal season, particularly if it turned out that they capitulated in their final game ( which they did ) the day before this dinner. In addition, watching Gold and Sullivan in the stands towards the end of the season (  along with their respective dolled up ladies whose expressions clearly indicated for any of their fans watching that it was the last place on earth they would rather be ) I could not help but compare this with the Norwich board/majority owners, and reflecting that, in the past, some on this forum had started threads clamouring for Gold/Sullivan to get involved with Norwich City. 

Again totally blown out of all proportion by the media and on message boards.

What actually happened was that Demba Ba was racially abused by some pissed up members of the ICF, there was a bit of a tear up, nothing worse than you would see down riverside on a saturday night. The bouncers of the hotel came to break it up and the blokes ran out of the hotel being chased by them.

Lasted all of 5 minutes and everyone was joking about it during the speeches afterwards.

[quote user="Paul"]Again totally blown out of all proportion by the media and on message boards. What actually happened was that Demba Ba was racially abused by some pissed up members of the ICF, there was a bit of a tear up, nothing worse than you would see down riverside on a saturday night. The bouncers of the hotel came to break it up and the blokes ran out of the hotel being chased by them. Lasted all of 5 minutes and everyone was joking about it during the speeches afterwards.[/quote]

Jokes.....speeches......whatever would they have planned if they had a sucessful season?

[quote user="Webbo118"]Apparently Ba was too tired to sign his name. Heaven only knows what would have happened if his Mum had called him Vennegoor of Hesselink or Taylor-Fletcher![/quote]

technically, i think his dad may have had more influence in the selection of surname.....

[quote user="djc"]

[quote user="Webbo118"]Apparently Ba was too tired to sign his name. Heaven only knows what would have happened if his Mum had called him Vennegoor of Hesselink or Taylor-Fletcher![/quote]

technically, i think his dad may have had more influence in the selection of surname.....

[/quote]

How come?