Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know if he''s ever got a team promoted through the play offs? Lost last year, we beat wolves when he was manager but can''t remember any others??? Hope the miserable git loses again

Damn it I was hoping he''s cursed! I don''t like him because he don''t like us and made excuses for us going up and not them! Looks like his sad face just got even sadder lol get in reading!

Just been looking at the Cardiff forum, they are already trying to work out which players they''ll be likely to have left for next season. It''s hilarious. One-man team and unfortunately for them, he''s not playing tonight.

Blimey 0-3 now [:O][:O]. They really are ''bottlers'' aren''t they? One wonders if no promotion could mean financial melt-down for them- I get the impression they were on the brink already.  

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]Looks like his sad face just got even sadder[/quote]Just been interviewed on Sky, I know he has just seen his side lose a play off semi but this guy must be the most rude and miserable person in the universe

Feel sorry for Dave Jones ? Let me think for a minute .........

Bless his cotton socks someone get me a violin haha! Cardiffs problem too many players come down from the prem and think they''re better than they are! Lethargic, prob still pissed and unlike our amazing players they don''t look like they want to run for their manager!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Olski_yellows"]Looks like his sad face just got even sadder[/quote]Just been interviewed on Sky, I know he has just seen his side lose a play off semi but this guy must be the most rude and miserable person in the universe[/quote]I just can''t McAnuff.  [IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/dance.gif[/IMG]

I think this proves leaving The Monkees for a career in soccer was the worst decision of his life...

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Didn''t know you were American Alex :P[/quote]

Dave Jones of The Monkees is British

[/quote]Soccer is American though.

[quote user="yellow blood"]Or even Gingerpele! Sorry, time to switch off I think![:)][:)][/quote][IMG]http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/doh-smiley.gif?1292867583[/IMG]

Sorry GP me old mucker, sometimes it''s so wild around here, you''ll forgive me for thinking I live in Compton Matravers... ;)

Btw, On the subject of Dave Jones, I didn''t mind The Monkees either, but much preferred ''The Donkees'' aka Gary Doc and Tony Adams

" think this proves leaving The Monkees for a career in soccer was the worst decision of his life..."

It didn''t hurt their drummer ..........

.............. who went on to set up Torksport

[quote user="City1st"]" think this proves leaving The Monkees for a career in soccer was the worst decision of his life..."

It didn''t hurt their drummer ..........

.............. who went on to set up Torksport[/quote]

Very good, C1st ;)

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="yellow blood"]

Dave Jones of The Monkees is British

[/quote]Soccer is American though.[/quote]Actually, ''soccer'' is an English term:1889, socca, later socker (1891), soccer (1895), originally university slang (with jocular formation -er (3)), from a shortened form of Assoc., abbreviation of ''association'' as in Football Association (as opposed to Rugby football); cf. rugger, but they hardly could have taken the first three letters of Assoc. now could they!