Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Swansea, Cardiff or Reading?

I only live a few miles from Reading so i would quite like them to come up so that i can watch Norwich play, and perhaps get to see a few more premiership games live and cheaply.

I will also try and make as many of the london based games Norwich will have this season as several of my firends are members or Arsenal, Tottenham, Fulham and Chelsea. I would expect Norwich''s matches not to be the top price ticket in town!

I guess it would also be good for the town of Reading to have a premiership football team again. Wales. Dont care.

Swansea had a season in the old First Division in 1981 so it''s not strictly true that they''ve not been at the ''top table''. At least in the Prem they would have to abide by the Prem Rules as opposed to being free to buy third party players under Welsh FA rules in the Champs. [:@]

I still want Reading there though as they are an English club, having had first hand experience of Welsh racism towards the English.  Karma !!!   [:D]

Reading for me, although Swansea may make it if they can contain Long. The most pleasing thing for me is that we will not have the whinging pair of Jones and Davies in the Premiership.

Swansea, for me, will be going to the game with my Swansea mate, they do play good footy and finished 3rd so think its only fair they win!!

I would like Reading to clinch the final promotion place, but I think that it will be Swansea.

The Swans have already beaten Reading twice this season, and are possibly the best team we met all season - we beat ar CR, with a little bit of luck, and even if the thumping in Wales gave a scoreline which slightly exaggerated, with the team we had out we were always going to struggle.

In the end Swansea combine physicality and passing skill, as well as having good finshers.

I wouldn''t rule out a reading vistory, especially if Long makes significant contributions, but I expect Swansea to win.

Swansea for me as i''d like us to snap up a couple Reading players.

Also Reading only game they lost domestically outta their final 18 games was to us at Carra Rd. Impressive form and for that reason I actually think it''ll be them that win.