Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Swansea, Cardiff or Reading?

Swansea is who I think it will be, though I wanted Forrest! Hopefully we can nick kebe and long from Reading!

Swansea deserve it most after finishing 3rd in a 46 game season, and the best team we played last season.

Hopefully Paul Lambert can do the "nicking" of what players he wants.

I think it will be a Swansea/Reading final. Swansea will be in the Prem next season.

I do think they tend to celebrate quite prematurely, but they play good football. Easy to watch.

I think (hope) Cardiff and Dave Jones will bottle it again tonight. I don''t think he knows how to get Cardiff promoted anymore. I firmly believe he''s gone as far as he can with them. If I''m wrong, I''ll hold my hands up, but I can see Reading getting a decent with there tonight.

I''d prefer Cardiff, simply because I''d quite like players from Swansea and Reading. I also think we would be able to take points off them next season.

I agree its great that we''re neutral observers!!

Reading for me - lets face it the odds of getting Long, Kebe, Borini, etc are very slim - so I''ll go on the basis of the club I want (or rather the clubs I DONT want)

Reading as it is my local club and convenient for the away match next season. Good news for them today is that Kebe is fit, so Cardiff beware as he has fantastic pace and is brilliant on the break, so is an ideal selection for an away match. 

Have always thought it''ll be a Swansea v Reading final. I think Swansea will win the final, but I''d like Reading to come out on top.

Swansea have been superb this season, one of the best teams in this division. I would love to have about 4-5 of their players. I think they would do it too, I would like Reading as both Swansea and Cardif are Welsh and dealt with by the Welsh F.S. If they want to come into the Prem, then they should adhere to the English F.A. Completly wrong that they can go to the Welsh F.A and get let off.

Reading hopefully even though I dislike cheats like Ian Harte. The Cardiff and Swansea fans started playing the Welsh card on 606, how the FA shows favouritism towards English clubs, crying at slightest bit of banter thrown in their direction and acted like a group of victims in general.

[quote user="ricardo"]It will be an all Wesh final which Swansea will win.[/quote]Or maybe not.

[quote user="O.T.B.C"]I think that Swansea will beat Reading in the final.[/quote]

Do you think so, I don''t Red to win 2-0 glad to see Bellers pissed off in the stands, He''s off now  

So glad Cardiff bottled it yet again, watch as their attendances plummet next season, something their club could do with out given the financial difficulties they could face next season. Will be interesting to see if Bellamy keeps to his word and still stays with Cardiff despite them failing to go up.

I wouldn''t like to say who will win the final , two good teams and should be a great game .

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]So glad Cardiff bottled it yet again, watch as their attendances plummet next season, something their club could do with out given the financial difficulties they could face next season. Will be interesting to see if Bellamy keeps to his word and still stays with Cardiff despite them failing to go up. [/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/FatManDancingclear.gif[/IMG]

Reading hopefully, as I''d always want an English team to do well against another country''s team.

Swansea may not be so easy to beat as Cardiff though,but fingers crossed.

I have no affiliation to another English team. It is only Norwich I care about. Don''t care if they are Welsh. In fact I hope Swansea do come up. Reading have been there recently and have a good backer financially. Swansea do play really good football and on the showing of the two play-off games, they are a much better team.

Swansea would come up as the Welsh team and hence would be a distraction for the whole season and hopefully we could just get on with our job. If Reading come up they would not have any stigma attached, just another London-ish club. Whereas we would be the club who had done back to back promotions.

Would rather some of the attention to be taken by Swansea and QPR. A welsh team and a team who could have been docked points, have plenty of money and therefore expectations will be high.

Definately think West Brom had the attention taken away from them with Newcastle coming up and the seasiders. Which I think is a good thing, although the signing of Hodgson was highly significant. They just went under the radar even with wins over Arsenal at the Emirates.

So Swansea for me, for good football, never been in the Premiership, be a distraction away from us and they deserve it.

[quote user="smooth"]I have no affiliation to another English team. It is only Norwich I care about. Don''t care if they are Welsh. In fact I hope Swansea do come up. Reading have been there recently and have a good backer financially. Swansea do play really good football and on the showing of the two play-off games, they are a much better team. Swansea would come up as the Welsh team and hence would be a distraction for the whole season and hopefully we could just get on with our job. If Reading come up they would not have any stigma attached, just another London-ish club. Whereas we would be the club who had done back to back promotions. Would rather some of the attention to be taken by Swansea and QPR. A welsh team and a team who could have been docked points, have plenty of money and therefore expectations will be high. Definately think West Brom had the attention taken away from them with Newcastle coming up and the seasiders. Which I think is a good thing, although the signing of Hodgson was highly significant. They just went under the radar even with wins over Arsenal at the Emirates. So Swansea for me, for good football, never been in the Premiership, be a distraction away from us and they deserve it.[/quote]

Fairly good point. I think I personally would still like Reading to come up. Would like to try and get some of Swansea''s players too!