Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanary

There's NOT only one Paul Lambert!

I''ve been meaning to post this for a while but kept forgetting. On the day of the 1p5wich away match, I was in Roys of Bowthorpe, and a couple of times somebody came over the tannoy saying there was a call for Paul Lambert. I had a little smirk thinking it was somebody calling the store on a wind up due to the nature of the game that day. Then when I got to the checkouts I noticed a display board showing the members of staff in the store. So can you guess the name of the store Manager? Paul Lambert of course. So it seems there are at least 2 managers called Paul Lambert in Norwich!

Anybody else know of other Paul Lambert''s in the area?

Didn''t he make some kind of joke about this at the parade speech on the balcony last night?

[quote user="AJ"]Didn''t he make some kind of joke about this at the parade speech on the balcony last night?[/quote]

He just said ''you won''t be saying that when i lose the first (or next) 10 games''

im sure that wont be the case, we stick behind paul Lambert no matter what. hes done alot for us. so i aint guna get in his face if we lose a few. he could be the next Sir Alex Ferguson.

Im Paul Lambert we trust!!

Thanks Ginge, I couldn''t hear the end of his speech very well over all the chanting!