Sign in to follow this  
Bethnal Yellow and Green

No points deduction for QPR

But guilty on two charges - so will others take it to court? Let''s see what the two charges are...

Would like to think that''s finished with.  Mr Jones will probably blame his play-off embarrassment on QPR now.

But wont suffer a points deduction! The fa have messed thiss up completly! How can they be found guilty but not get deducted points is strange and why take so long! Well lets hope they get a massive fine that dents there budget for next season!

11:52 - From BBC Sports news correspondent Dan Roan: "The Regulatory

Commission hearing charges brought by the FA against Queens Park Rangers

FC wish to announce that although two of the charges have been found to

be proved there will be no points deduction made from Queens Park

Rangers FC in this season or the next. A further announcement will

follow."

The QPR mafia probably threatened the FA with concrete overcoats...... LOL

What a complete joke !!!

How terribly, terribly weak of the FA - why the hell should we be surprised. Pathetic, shambolic and altogether wholly predictable.

QPR''s Italian Briatone currently writing a big cheque out to Cardiff''s far eastern owners a la Wet Sham to Blades.  Thank god Norwich stay local and loyal!  Going up, up, up!

I predicted this - the likely litigation from millionaire backers of QPR was more feared that than of scattered clubs. A large fine, of course, also has the advantage of income to the FA.

What have they done? QPR cheated by playing an ineligible player for most of the season. Just imagine what would have happened to some troubled team without money in the second division who did the same. I fancy that they wouldn''t get off so lightly.

In the end the FA copped out and created a precedent that could cause all sorts of problems in the future.

I would imagine that the FA have also got QPR to indemnify them against any action from other clubs. One law for the rich etc ....... [:@]

It will be very interesting to hear the size of the fine, because a massive one would signify a real cop-out.  

THE FA ARE SPINELESS, GUTLESS DODDERING FOOLS WHO ARE NOT FIT TO RUN OUR BEAUTIFUL GAME

HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME FOR THE DEBACLE YOU HAVE CREATED

[quote user="Salopian"]In the end the FA copped out and created a precedent that could cause all sorts of problems in the future.[/quote]Surely the precedent was set when the FA fined West Ham £5.5m and didn''t dock them any points for fielding Tevez, then docked Luton 10 points for using an unregistered agent.According to the BBC, there were 7 charges against QPR and they were only found guilty on 2 of them so the penalty is going to depend on which charges stuck (which is not in the BBC report).  Besides, the season that QPR fielded an uneligible player wasn''t this one, it was the last one and as QPR weren''t promoted then, it''d be a bit much to penalise them now.

Well, it was a panel of 3 legal experts and an ex player (who is training to be a legal type person) who made the decision - they were just put together and given a room by the FA.Also, I find it interesting how many people seem to know all the facts better than 4 experts who have been hearing the evidence for and against for 4 days. Could it be that QPR were innocent on charges which would warrant anything more than a fine?

[quote user="Strappy"][quote user="Salopian"]In the end the FA copped out and created a precedent that could cause all sorts of problems in the future.[/quote]Surely the precedent was set when the FA fined West Ham £5.5m and didn''t dock them any points for fielding Tevez, then docked Luton 10 points for using an unregistered agent.According to the BBC, there were 7 charges against QPR and they were only found guilty on 2 of them so the penalty is going to depend on which charges stuck (which is not in the BBC report).  Besides, the season that QPR fielded an uneligible player wasn''t this one, it was the last one and as QPR weren''t promoted then, it''d be a bit much to penalise them now.[/quote]Although those cases were similar, they weren''t close enough to be regarded a precedent. Luton used unregistered agents for 6 - 7 transfers over a period of time - QPR used one agent who holds a FIFA licence, so not a dodgy dealer just someone who hadn''t work in England before. QPR were stupid and poorly managed, but not cheats. That''s how I see it anyway.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]QPR were stupid and poorly managed, but not cheats. That''s how I see it anyway.[/quote]Yep, I''d agree with that.

Quit whining about the FA, and bloody party!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Well, it was a panel of 3 legal experts and an ex player (who is training to be a legal type person) who made the decision - they were just put together and given a room by the FA.

Also, I find it interesting how many people seem to know all the facts better than 4 experts who have been hearing the evidence for and against for 4 days. Could it be that QPR were innocent on charges which would warrant anything more than a fine?
[/quote]

You could well be right, but they still chose to start this at crazy time in the season and it''s also been 2 years since the transfer. It also seems to be that they only seem to be able to make deductions when it''s a club unable to offer any fight back. I personally didnt care for us winning the league by an opponent getting a deduction i do however care that the English FA always come across as bumbling buffoons. Imo QPR players and fans are rightful champions however the FA are very amateur.