Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Opening day fixture - Place your prediction...

Opening day of the season, back in the big time!Who will be our opponent!?Hopefully we can find this thread again when the fixture list comes out and the winner will receive.................i dunno, some prize I guess.I''m going for....Aston Villa (A)

go, go, go,..otbc !

I really hope we get a fulham/aston villa/ sunderland so we can get a rough idea about the quality we will be playing. See if we can mix with them or not. Our 1st game for the last 2 season have been at home so I guess were due an away day start!

Away to Sunderland nice local trip for starters [;)]

Something is telling me Everton (A). Hoping we willl get a home opening fixture though

I hate to think it but

QPR (H)

knowing how we''re rubbish first/last day of the season. Had we played Crystal Palace / ManUre in the other order last time we would have won that match (and stayed up).

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Cardiff at home!![/quote]

Risky [;)] I blooming hope not though ! hope its reading! can''t stand to thing there may be a welsh club in the english prem league!

Honestly don''t care, just as long as we lose it! ;)

United usually get one of the newly promoted teams quite early... so Man Utd (a)

Failing that, going by our last time we were promoted, Swansea/Reading (h)

I would like to get Man Utd away as they usually have a slow start to the season and get stronger as the season goes on. Playing them early gives us the best possible chance of getting points from a match you dont expect to win.

I was only speaking about this to a ManUre fan today, and I think that we''ll get them. Away probably. Wouldn''t be the worst thing as I''d hate to be in Blackpool''s position!