Sign in to follow this  

I had a dream last night of our opening game in the prem. except there was no opposition and I was really annoyed cos the seats at the end of the rows didn''t face the pitch. Anyway in my dream the home kit was a simple plain yellow top and green shorts with just the badge and sponsor on it, it was retro style, Goalkeeper''s kit was blue. Wonder if it comes true...

[quote user="pete"]Would get an away kit even if we didn''t need one, money talks more shirt sales.  I see NCFC humour is still alive but pretty lame as usual.[/quote]Ooooooh! *Brandishes handbag* Someone''s grouchy this morning.......Cheer up sunshine!

[quote user="alysha"]I had a dream last night of our opening game in the prem. except there was no opposition[/quote]Didn''t realise Ipswich had been promoted as well...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="alysha"]I had a dream last night of our opening game in the prem. except there was no opposition[/quote]Didn''t realise Ipswich had been promoted as well...[/quote]Way-hey! [Y]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No one wears Yellow in the Prem, we don''t need one.... Although i suppose Wolves orange/gold kit might slightly clash in the right light, so will need one for that occasion.[/quote]

No other team in Britain wears bright Yellow and Green.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][/quote]That looks a bit like a rugby league kit, I prefer the ones in the bottom of your post.

I was in the Canary store in the Mall Today, so asked the bloke on the till when the kit is to be released, and he said the last week of June. So no need to keep asking on here every other day!!

davidmcnally62: "Thank you for all the messages regarding our new kit. There will definately be some news next week"People who work in the club shops seem to never know anything. McNally has spoken.

there is 14 sodding pages on this! http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2526523/ShowPost.aspx

Why is it taking so long to unveil a new kit? Surely the press conference today would have been an ideal oppourtunity to reveal it. The Xara deal has run out now so that isn''t an excuse and McNally said there would be news this week. So either the kit unveiling has beeen delayed or we are expecting another conference later on. It just seems slightly unnecessary.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Why do you care so much?

McNally said it''ll be this week, and I''m sure it will be. It''s only Tuesday.[/quote]Exactly my sentiments, who bloody cares as long as its yellow and green.

I think with putting bids in to Millwall and sorting out Mr O''Donaghue that Mr McNasty has been a wee bit busy today!

intially misread the interweb thingy link.....[;)]

fcukban - not a team i''d support!

I wonder what the delay is on the new kit?

Could it be we were waiting to see what division we were in before choosing what kit manufactuer to go with?

Canaries Utd seems adament it is going to be Errea, there is supposed to be news this week, I''m thinking we will find out by Thursday, I will be a bit disappointed if it is Errea but as long as it looks ok I''m not too worried!

Not sure really, even when we were challenging for promotion McNally said we would be able to see the new kit in April so I would have thought they would had decided on a manufactuer and possibilities of what league we were in before announcing which month the kit would be available to view, but then the release has been getting put back ever since.

which leads me to believe McNally had two potential ''clients'' who were going to make our kit next season and we are going for the most financially viable option in terms of the money it costs to make the kit and the amount of kits we are due to sell now we are in a league which has a global audience.

I hope you are right, I too have thought this may the case and I''d also be disappointed with Errea.